• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2022 /2023 Round 12

Ospreys really should have won that. Few errors krept into their game though and Leinster took advantage with a couple of quick fire try's.

Ospreys really missed Owen Williams at 10, but how good was Kieran Williams? Leinster just couldn't deal with him. It'll be interesring to see if Gatland will include him in his 6 nations squad.
Grady was good for Cardiff when he came on too. I wonder if one of Williams or Grady will make the squad. Will be interesting

Grady was good for Cardiff when he came on too. I wonder if one of Williams or Grady will make the squad. Will be interesting
I was impressed with Scarlets' Joe Roberts in the first half as well. Been out injured for a while but looks a complete player at 13.

Excited about Grady though. Still raw, but his size and pace makes him a real handful. Add Hawkins, Llewellyn, Lloyd (if he settles on centre), Ben Thomas and Aneurin Owen to the mix and we look well stocked at centre for the next decade!

I was impressed with Scarlets' Joe Roberts in the first half as well. Been out injured for a while but looks a complete player at 13.

Excited about Grady though. Still raw, but his size and pace makes him a real handful. Add Hawkins, Llewellyn, Lloyd (if he settles on centre), Ben Thomas and Aneurin Owen to the mix and we look well stocked at centre for the next decade!
He had a brilliant first half. Bit quiet in the second half but that was more to do with the ball not coming his way. His first half was so good I txt my brother and was like who's this Joe Roberts kid. Looks strong for a guy with a wirey frame, broke a lot of tackles. One to keep an eye on for sure.

Ben Thomas has been pretty good last few games as well. As you say, we've got some good centers coming through. Hopefully they can fulfil their potential.

I expect the Sharks will lose to Edinburgh as well. After that the two games vs us and the one against Munster will be critical. I still expect they will make the top 8 but barely! A lot of small things need to go their way starting with Stormers beating Glasgow.
Doubt the sharks will lose the edinburgh we will be using our full team. This was just a once off so we can field the full team this weekend. Edinburgh game is only end of the month

He had a brilliant first half. Bit quiet in the second half but that was more to do with the ball not coming his way. His first half was so good I txt my brother and was like who's this Joe Roberts kid. Looks strong for a guy with a wirey frame, broke a lot of tackles. One to keep an eye on for sure.
He was showing a lot promise towards the end of last season, but picked up an injury which has kept him out until very recently. Think this was just his 2nd game back since returning, so hopefully more to come.

Big weekend for Leinster. With a tough away win to Ospreys, and Stormers losing to Glasgow, it looks like we'll be able to send the kids down to SA again at the end of the season.

I'm very impressed with Glasgow. That's 6 wins in a row (4 in URC) for the Warriors! đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Scintillating from Glasgow. A draw probably wouldn't have been a fair result even though in the mid 70 minutes I was still hoping for a signature Stormers late score to pull it out of the fire. Well done Warriors. In hindsight I almost feel like the Sharks had it right rather sending a second string side.

Must admit that I was a bit underwhelmed by Franco Smith's appointment but he has been excellent. Probably the best display at Scotstoun in years. Sione getting better and better (his all round game is outstanding - that kick for the winning try) and even Huw Jones who has struggled for a few years looks back to his best. Could easily see that centre pairing line up at the 6N if Townsend has the cahones to drop Harris.

Latest posts