Fri 22 Dec Glasgow v Edinburgh (7.35pm)

Fri 22 Dec Ulster v Connacht (7.35pm) Live on BBC Northern Ireland

Sat 23 Dec Zebre Parma v Benetton (1pm)

Sat 23 Dec Stormers v Bulls (5.15pm) Live on BBC Northern Ireland

Tue 26 Dec Cardiff v Dragons (3pm) Live on BBC Wales

Tue 26 Dec Scarlets v Ospreys (5.15pm) Live on S4C

Tue 26 Dec Munster v Leinster (7.35pm)

Sat 6 Jan Sharks v Lions (3pm)

I see we are carrying a lot of injury. Particularly at center. Gonna be tough beating an in form Bulls side even at home with half the squad injured.

Final - Glasgow 22 Edinburgh 10

1703280263646.png We Are Warriors!

Last edited:
Just about stagger over the line against Connacht. I'd reckon if Sean O'Brien hadn't got injured, we'd likely have got beat.

Jared Payne is a massive loss and our attacking play is turgid. Dunno how we managed to find a way to win last week - maybe Racing were travelling like French teams occasionally do... as in forgetting to get off the plane.

Over 40k in for today. Significantly better looking and decently full Cape Town stadium

Costelow back for Scarlets so Ioan Lloyd immediately pushed to 15. They should do what they did with Jac Morgan and let him leave. If I was Lloyd I'd be asking for some guarantees at 10.

He is lucky there. Didn't actually wrap the arm around, so shouldn't be mitigation.

Just about stagger over the line against Connacht. I'd reckon if Sean O'Brien hadn't got injured, we'd likely have got beat.

Jared Payne is a massive loss and our attacking play is turgid. Dunno how we managed to find a way to win last week - maybe Racing were travelling like French teams occasionally do... as in forgetting to get off the plane.
Ulster never really get over Connacht easy. To win is a bonus in general. Ulsters biggest issue is consistency and also I think they don't know what their best team is at times. Like take 9. Cooney and Doak are superb players but different styles and I think they don't know which way to go

Didn't expect a win with our lineup and considering the Bulls' recent results but if we'd lost that one at the end I'd have felt robbed.

Deon Fourie my motm but Dayimani was awesome as well. Them, our locks, Libbok and Nel were all putting in good shifts. I'm not a fan of jldp at 12 but understand it's because of the amount of injuries we are carrying but the man put his body on the line for the jersey.

Very weird match. Three disallowed tries is strange although I do agree with two of them. Bulls very lucky to get away with only one yellow card. In this day and age that is two straight reds even if I feel one red and yellow for Gumede on the second would've been more sensible. Scrums were a lottery. TMO wanted to get his 15 minutes. Dragged the game out unnecessarily long.

Good to see CTS near full though! 19h00 makes so much more sense for a kick off than 15h00 in summer.

Last edited:
Ulster never really get over Connacht easy. To win is a bonus in general. Ulsters biggest issue is consistency and also I think they don't know what their best team is at times. Like take 9. Cooney and Doak are superb players but different styles and I think they don't know which way to go
I think Doak has regressed since he established himself.

Too slow and ponderous. Cooney gives the forwards a nice cadence of short ball to work on, they can time their runs easier. They don't get that with Doak - usually 'cos he's too busy trying to dictate to the referee.

I think Doak has regressed since he established himself.

Too slow and ponderous. Cooney gives the forwards a nice cadence of short ball to work on, they can time their runs easier. They don't get that with Doak - usually 'cos he's too busy trying to dictate to the referee.
But is that partly due to gameplan?

Donncha O'Callaghan moaning like a ******* ***** on RTE about RG Snyman before the game and cites Jack Dunne because he bet the **** out of Munster and should have been focused on instead…

That's dumb asf.

Latest posts