• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2023/2024 - Round 11

Munster: Mike Haley (Preston Grasshoppers); Seán O'Brien (Mullingar RFC), Antoine Frisch (Paris Université Club), Alex Nankivell (Christchurch Boys High School), Shane Daly (Highfield RFC); Tony Butler (Ennis RFC), Craig Casey (Shannon RFC); Josh Wycherley (Bantry Bay RFC), Niall Scannell (PBC Cork), John Ryan (Muskerry RFC); Tom Ahern (Youghal RFC), RG Snyman (Afrikaanse Hoër Seunskool); Ruadhán Quinn (Ballina-Killaloe RFC), Alex Kendellen (C) (PBC Cork), Gavin Coombes (Skibbereen RFC).

Replacements: Eoghan Clarke (CBC Monkstown), Jeremy Loughman (Athy RFC), Stephen Archer (Cork Constitution FC), Fineen Wycherley (Bantry Bay RFC), Jack O'Sullivan (Sunday's Well RFC), Ethan Coughlan (Ennis RFC), Rory Scannell (PBC Cork), Ben O'Connor (Highfield RFC).

I suppose we're doing the sock thing this week. Daddy mostly likey. Daddy also is surprised that Ben O'Connor got released to us at all. I like Kendellen at 7, its realistically the position he's best suited to physically. Should blow Zebre away and hopefully give butler a bit of an armchair ride.

English rugby fans when a player plays for a team other than the hospital they were born in.

74273EEF-D396-4A86-8C38-2FC2FB9F70BB.gif

Hope Munster get docked points for wearing improper kit by the way. Origin weekend was two weeks ago.

English rugby fans when a player plays for a team other than the hospital they were born in.

View attachment 19226

Hope Munster get docked points for wearing improper kit by the way. Origin weekend was two weeks ago.
We're surely one more English loss away from English journos pulling out the 23andme for every 6N player with a slightly foreign name and making it a guardian article.

RG Snyman will be eliminated. But first he will play every minute of every Munster fixture for the next 240 days

View attachment 19226

We were told to do it for home game. Following protocols from the top.

Also just to add RG will be fine for ye just after he plays nearly every minute then goes and flogs himself for South Africa.

I have given him the magic oil rub so he like a stallion ready tro gallop in the 4g pitch.

But it is ******* rain and cold.

Good half. Why is Van Graan there lol?

It's nice to have Mike Haley back. Playing nice ball, Casey a nippy boy.

Jesus the URC is crying out for refs if this lad makes the grade. No impact on the result but he should stick to the day job.

Daly gets his consolation but imo was one of the worst players in the pitch. Him and O'Brien slowest wing pairing around.

Good win that helps in the league. Was a bit of a lull after we got BP but great to see guys like Butler motor well and Mike Haley is in my eyes back to some form after injury. It a pity he was out as he would have been 15 last week in green if fully fit. By a distance is 2nd best 15.
I think also some lads probably will need to look at their game after tonight

Good win that helps in the league. Was a bit of a lull after we got BP but great to see guys like Butler motor well and Mike Haley is in my eyes back to some form after injury. It a pity he was out as he would have been 15 last week in green if fully fit. By a distance is 2nd best 15.
I think also some lads probably will need to look at their game after tonight
Haley is genuinely an international standard player. As close to a plug and place for Keenan as we have in this country but he will never win many caps. Reminds me of Will Addison as a player who everyone rates and respect but never mention seriously in Irish squad discussions . Also from Sale which is convenient for my point.

Haley is genuinely an international standard player. As close to a plug and place for Keenan as we have in this country but he will never win many caps. Reminds me of Will Addison as a player who everyone rates and respect but never mention seriously in Irish squad discussions . Also from Sale which is convenient for my point.
@TRF_Olyy has a Google alert on this forum for the word sale I swear

I wonder what's missing with Haley. Farrell would rather play Jimmy or Hansen out of position than have him in and around Ireland squads. Kicking maybe? A big part of being a Faz back three player is top level kicking.

What's happened in SA today? Running 30mins late for the Bulls v Stormers.

What makes it worse is Benetton v Warriors isn't on Irish tv. Stuck watching a bottom of the table SA derby.

I wonder what's missing with Haley. Farrell would rather play Jimmy or Hansen out of position than have him in and around Ireland squads. Kicking maybe? A big part of being a Faz back three player is top level kicking.
I think it more Mike has had a hip issue for a while and was never in contention for RWC due to surgery. That was known since January 2023

Latest posts