• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2023/2024 - Round 11

I think it more Mike has had a hip issue for a while and was never in contention for RWC due to surgery. That was known since January 2023
Never really got the sense he was too close though. When was the last time he was in an Ireland squad? 2019?

Will be 30 by the next international window, not a very appealing guy to bring in anymore and it was something I backed all of last season.

Premier Sport totally gave up on showing Bulls v Stormers and I didn't realise it was on TG4. Having a mare here.

Final - Glasgow 19 Benetton 9
1709410710620.png We Are Warriors!

Never really got the sense he was too close though. When was the last time he was in an Ireland squad? 2019?

Will be 30 by the next international window, not a very appealing guy to bring in anymore and it was something I backed all of last season.

Premier Sport totally gave up on showing Bulls v Stormers and I didn't realise it was on TG4. Having a mare here.
I think it more a case Mike is a 15 through and through. The likes of JOB or Hansen are wingers that can fill 15.
Keenan is clear ahead as main 15 so Mike is unlikely to used off bench and I think the spare minutes are invested in guys like JOB as it is only in a RWC vs weaker teams etc Keenan is being spared.
Say Keenan was out for a year. I think Haley comes in to conversation then as a starter. He is the best 15 by a good bit after Hugo but you need to balance that with the versatility. Also it only in the last 18months Mike has really drove his levels up.

Cardiff - Leinster.

So the Cardiff 7 holds up the ball over the line. But starts in an offside position.

By the laws, how is it not a penalty try?

Deserved loss to the Bulls. We did well to get back in to it after a shocking start before the score was inflated at the end.

Just gonna necro this thread, Ospreys have just thrown two intercepts to the world's slowest winger and then allowed him to finish both lol.

Just gonna necro this thread, Ospreys have just thrown two intercepts to the world's slowest winger and then allowed him to finish both lol.
I wish the OP kept these URC threads going for each round.

Why not just start a new thread yourself?
Because I didn't want to step on someone's else's toes. I was hoping the OP would post one before today's games.

Glasgow came back to beat Cardiff today 17-13. 1711144939427.png We Are Warriors!

Last edited:

Latest posts