• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2023/2024 Round 12

Good win for Munster. Scoreline definitely flattered us a bit. Defended very well, attacked in bits and pieces. Snyman and Ahern probably the pick of the players for us.

Thought Davidson was below her best, but sure look.

Ospreys were very unlucky at times and let a few good chances go. Probably deserved a LBP and a TBP from that but got nada. Poor Cuthbert goosed again.

Good win for Munster. Scoreline definitely flattered us a bit. Defended very well, attacked in bits and pieces. Snyman and Ahern probably the pick of the players for us.

Thought Davidson was below her best, but sure look.

Ospreys were very unlucky at times and let a few good chances go. Probably deserved a LBP and a TBP from that but got nada. Poor Cuthbert goosed again.
Just watching it now (I know the result) I'm only 30 min in but weird watching our scrum be so dominate yet getting spanked.

@Groundhog Thank you for starting a Round 12 thread.
Great win for Glasgow considering they were down 13-0 at halftime. 1711153634327.png We Are Warriors!

Just watching it now (I know the result) I'm only 30 min in but weird watching our scrum be so dominate yet getting spanked.
Yeah, was a weird one. John Ryan usually solid if not spectacular in the scrum but he got done in fairly badly.

Must say I think there's the makings of a good squad for Ospreys there. Probably a few journeymen that need phasing out. Thought the lad Jack Walsh was v good off the bench.

For us I thought our Second Row, Kendellen and Hodnet were very good. 7 is imo where Kendellen belongs. O'Brien has been a handy signing although I still think he needs more time at 12.

Really interested if the Sharks can finally pull a result out at home after the time off.

It's quite funny how often the SA commentators are using the wrong Ulster player's name. Even thinking Timoney carried two phases in a row.

Crazy try for Sharks.

Really interested if the Sharks can finally pull a result out at home after the time off.
Well the answer to that turned out to be yes.

Very good weekend for the SA teams in general. Stormers up from 9th to 5th, Lions from 11th to 9th and Sharks off the bottom to 14th. Most impressive win though is definitely the Lions. Away at Galway with a red card in the 17th minute, but then somehow pulling off a 38-14 win when 31 of your points came as you are a man down… very positive.

@Groundhog Thank you for starting a Round 12 thread.
Great win for Glasgow considering they were down 13-0 at halftime. View attachment 19404 We Are Warriors!
Hahahaha

To go 13 - 0 down at half time with that wind won Glasgow the game. Cardiff needed a 20 point lead to stand any chance, and even with near total territorial dominance offered little.

Glasgow should have scored 2 more tries, and when they took the lead eased off

Latest posts