• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2023/2024 Round 8

I love what Leinster is trying to do but i am not sure it's a smart way to approach the game. The weather is shite.

HD cameras need a sports option so they can show how **** the weather is.

We really should have built a two or three score lead in that half. Dominating contact but wasteful as can be and letting Munster live off scraps.

Harry limping off isn't great, but it's the sort of weather that suits Frawley's don't attack just hoof it approach at 10.

Take it on a day like that but it was tighter than needed.

I don't think this winning ugly stuff it too much fun to watch but maybe it'll stand to us, hoping for the return of Leinstertainment in the new year all the same.

No complaints better team won on a day when more physicality was needed. Conditions were horrendous and unfortunately for us the loss of Killer and Barron hurt us big time as our 2 reserves had to go nearly full games.
Of the few positives for Munster I think Oli Jaeger was superb all day and Hodnett was excellent. Ahern is coming along very well too.
What hurt us big time was when game was going to melting pot we lost options for lineout and Ryan Baird entered for Leinster and was superb.

I do think Leinstertainment is gone and they are trying to develop a style similar to South Africa of it may look ugly but it is winning. And it may be what Leinster need to get over the line.

Compared to the Dragons, Cardiff look like Saracens, and I am not just saying that due to yesterday's match either. Scarlets also seem to be undergoing a process of 'Dragonisation'.

Compared to the Dragons, Cardiff look like Saracens, and I am not just saying that due to yesterday's match either. Scarlets also seem to be undergoing a process of 'Dragonisation'.
I honestly think that Cardiff are onto a good thing. They're playing some good rugby whilst rotating their squad well and giving chances to some youngsters. Apart from v Tolouse, they've been competative in every game this season, although they've let themselves down in patches by conceding some easy try's. With De Beer getting better by the game I think they could start to turn their season around on the results front.

Dragons and Scarlets are in the shitter. Ospreys are still a bit meh!

Latest posts