• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2013 NRL.com Dream Team

TRF_melon

Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Thor
Ladies and Gentlemen, NRL.com's Dream Team is back for 2013.

I have recreated last years league and invites have been sent to all previous players, however as always - First in, best dressed.

Name: TheRugbyForum.com
Invite code: 904404

Please discuss all Dream Team related happenings here!

Just signed up, got to fill out my team but have quite a bit of time. Can't wait for the season to get going thanks for setting this up melon.

I'm in :) still need to figure out if I'm going to keep my current team or add Jarryd Payne in the mix

Don't forget there's an APP for it on itunes. Not too sure about the others.

Pretty good competition so far ladies and gents. I'm not particularly looking forward to State of Origin time (June 5-July 17) - Despite the fact we don't have inter-league fixtures on the game weeks, we still have the "eliminator" matches to go for.

*Due to the lack of activity and no further possibility of signing up, I will "unstick" the thread.

State of Origin Dream Team is now available when you log in. The option will be up the top, next to "Dream Team Classic" and "Dream Team Draft".

Is the Origin pool full melon?.....just made my team.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up mate, I've just created the league. I thought it would automatically place us in our current one i.e. just be an add on.

Join the Origin Dream Team - "TheRugbyForum.com", invite code "405488"

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up mate, I've just created the league. I thought it would automatically place us in our current one i.e. just be an add on.

Everyone can join the Origin Dream Team by searching for the public league "TheRugbyForum.com".

Yeah I thought this would happen as well I was wondering why it wouldn't let me join as I had the old codes.

Edit: Do you have the pool code melon? It's not letting me type in the search by name box for some reason.

Last edited:
Congratulations to HC inc (Andrew) on beating Team Punishment (Jamie) in the Grand Final to come away with the top gong - it was close, 909-906!

Minor Final honours went to Team U.S.A.! (Adam) who managed a 62 point win over The Barfly's (Douglas). Final score: 688-626.

Until next year, good people of TRF!

Latest posts