• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6 Nations anti-XV

Think Goode deserves the 15 shirt.

he gets the 15 shirt harder than anyone else gets their shirt on this XV. The guy is a disaster. He doesn't know how to play, simple as that. I have a very hard time understanding how he's considered a pro player, has a spot on the Saracens, or even England at all, or even less England nowadays when they've got much better backs to pick from !!! It's absolutely insane.

Whoever you decide to pick, they must be coached by PSA or they could possibly win a game !!!!

01: Jenkins
02: Ford
03: Jones (he got dropped)
04: Hamilton
05: Swinson
06: Vahaamahina
07: Fusaro
08: Picamoles
09: Doussain
10: Priestland
11: May
12: Gonzalo Garcia
13: Taylor
14: Lamont
15: Goode

Scott Johnson has been far worse than PSA.

how is there ever, ever a sentence with "far worse than PSA" ??? I don't care about the context, the argument at hand, whatever. That's just mathematically wrong. Take it BACK.

It's about time we had some SH WUMing in here.

Come back when you can beat us, shackledraggers!

You did beat them but they beat us and while you did beat us we beat you and therefore they beat you and us and you beat us and them while we lost to them and you but still beat you so Woldog can come back.

Wales beat France, France beat England, England beat Ireland.
Three times champs.

oh wow and wasn't he only a caretaker coach for wales for like 1 year ?. oh why did we pick scott johnston i'd rather have kept andy robinson at this stage

Johnson was a key figure in he player power Ruddock-Thomas debacle too...
I have said this every time, no good ever happens where he goes. He and John Mitchell.

Latest posts