• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6 Nations: England vs Wales (Round 4)

JD was looking sharp for the Scarlets yesterday.Think he will start the England game with North moving back to the wing.Good news for Wales.

JD was looking sharp for the Scarlets yesterday.Think he will start the England game with North moving back to the wing.Good news for Wales.

I'm happy if a person with no match fitness stars against us . We have seen it time and time again that they play poorly after long lay offs . There's a big difference between playing at home against half a Munster team than being in a team to play England at twickers

I feel for England. Every nation should have its 2 best props to start a match, a scrum just can't be replaced, no nation in the world has a tighthead and loosehead as good as their starting ones or even close usually. Your TH and LH props aren't like wingers or centers or a loosie you can change from match to match, it really makes all the difference in the world often.
But Cole would've had trouble anyways, I feel Corbisiero would have made a big difference in the scrum on this coming day compared to Marler, vs Adam Jones.

Indeed Corbisiero would have made it.
Talking about "australian lions" i think lately the welsh team which is talented and experienced, it's not having the best performances from some of its key players.
I dind't see Halpenny or North conditions so good in the previous matches and the rest of the other welsh lions are not in their best shape.
England won a great match against Ireland, its a team who is training to be the next world cup winner and so far has done a very fine job.
It will be a difficult match especially in the scrum, but in the end the England global skill will prevale.

Indeed Corbisiero would have made it.
Talking about "australian lions" i think lately the welsh team which is talented and experienced, it's not having the best performances from some of its key players.
I dind't see Halpenny or North conditions so good in the previous matches and the rest of the other welsh lions are not in their best shape.
England won a great match against Ireland, its a team who is training to be the next world cup winner and so far has done a very fine job.
It will be a difficult match especially in the scrum, but in the end the England global skill will prevale.

I like you :)

Haha I thought maybe I was a bit harsh before so I've decided to ignore stupid comments and be happy :)

fine with me. If you ever disagree with me (as impossible as it sounds in theory, I know), just discussing the point is a lot better than one big froth.

That's cool ;) *truce* #rugbybros

mmmm we'll see how long you can hold it though, once I start talking about England's gameplan and mass and wanting to see Wales beat England....:rolleyes: but I'll enjoy it while it lasts !
*truce*

mmmm we'll see how long you can hold it though, once I start talking about England's gameplan and mass and wanting to see Wales beat England....:rolleyes: but I'll enjoy it while it lasts !
*truce*

Haha fair enough to be honest I'd be lying if I said I didn't want France to lose sometimes so it would be hypocritical for me to say otherwise . I like you to be fair you say some funny things :) also nobody wants wales to win haha

Haha fair enough to be honest I'd be lying if I said I didn't want France to lose sometimes so it would be hypocritical for me to say otherwise . I like you to be fair you say some funny things :) also nobody wants wales to win haha

I have zero problem with English fans wanting France to lose, that's just how it is, our countries aren't at war are they (well, anymore !...), so it's completely an acceptable and laughable fact. In fact it's good, it's a nice rivalry to have and it would suck if France lost interest in beating England and vice versa because again, the stakes aren't really drastic, it's a sport. As long as there's respect and nothing mean being said, what could possibly go wrong ?

OK ok, let's just get married man.....tomorrow. Let's go, c'mon.

OK ok, let's just get married man.....tomorrow. Let's go, c'mon.[/QUOTE]

I'm free if you need a best man this wek Montpellier are on holiday but make sure you have Guiness at the reception oh and can i bring a friend.!!!!!!!!!!!

I have zero problem with English fans wanting France to lose, that's just how it is, our countries aren't at war are they (well, anymore !...), so it's completely an acceptable and laughable fact. In fact it's good, it's a nice rivalry to have and it would suck if France lost interest in beating England and vice versa because again, the stakes aren't really drastic, it's a sport. As long as there's respect and nothing mean being said, what could possibly go wrong ?

Haha in my eyes the rivalry will never go it's there for good !

I'm free if you need a best man this wek Montpellier are on holiday but make sure you have Guiness at the reception oh and can i bring a friend.!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

sure, just as long as he/she is tolerant and open minded and yap yap yapyap....yap sommore !.......
ughhh....

Haha in my eyes the rivalry will never go it's there for good !

the setting can change very fast. Some rivalries in human history were probably thought to be as eternal as Good and Evil, but the setting changes. As France and England, yes we'll always have the love/hate thing, but nothing tells us France and England will be "France" and "England" in the future. The newer generations of our nations may not carry the same culture and collective memory as we have so far. If the French and English demographies continue to mix...there's no reason an Algerian should have any historical hatred for some Indian across the Channel !

Could you believe our beautiful hatred for one another could....*sob*...could.......*sob* could come to an end one day ?!?! :cryy: :cryy::cryy::cryy:

tr-tr-tr-tr-triple post !!!

So Yarde and Tuilagi are coming back for this one. Well at least they're back on paper...we'll see if they actually play or not.

tr-tr-tr-tr-triple post !!!

So Yarde and Tuilagi are coming back for this one. Well at least they're back on paper...we'll see if they actually play or not.

BBC article said it'll probably be a surprise to see them in the matchday 23.
Also to point back to an earlier post concerning JD2:

I'm happy if a person with no match fitness stars against us . We have seen it time and time again that they play poorly after long lay offs . There's a big difference between playing at home against half a Munster team than being in a team to play England at twickers

Exactly the same goes for Tuilagi and Yarde, in fact I believe they've had even less gametime than Davies has had recently!

BBC article said it'll probably be a surprise to see them in the matchday 23.
Also to point back to an earlier post concerning JD2:

Exactly the same goes for Tuilagi and Yarde, in fact I believe they've had even less gametime than Davies has had recently!

Completely. I think Yarde was out injured for less time so its been less time since he was playing high-level rugby. If someone was likely to come in therefore it would be Yarde for Goode... But the coaches seem to have a soft spot for Goode so I'm 99% sure it won't happen.

As for Davies...I hope he's not picked. He just seems to be a bit of a catalyst for wales doing good things! goes without saying that I'd be more happy to see Liam Williams and North out of position than North and Davies both in usual position!

Completely. I think Yarde was out injured for less time so its been less time since he was playing high-level rugby. If someone was likely to come in therefore it would be Yarde for Goode... But the coaches seem to have a soft spot for Goode so I'm 99% sure it won't happen.

As for Davies...I hope he's not picked. He just seems to be a bit of a catalyst for wales doing good things! goes without saying that I'd be more happy to see Liam Williams and North out of position than North and Davies both in usual position!

Very true! I'd feel much happier running the risk of having a slightly under cooked Davies rather than North having to defend 13 again and Liam Williams putting cheapshots in...

Latest posts