• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby Semi-final: Crusaders v Sharks

Read.

Sharks kicking has been horrible thus far.

Im almost failing to remember one time the sharks have actually kicked the ball without fing it up.

Man its getting ridiculous now how can both Steyn and Lambie possibly be this terrible... another penalty not going out.

Nadolo scores. The Sharks kicking hasn't got any better after half-time!

I am more inclined to give the Crusaders credit for the lead than blaming it on the sharks mistakes. It is an excellent contest !

I am more inclined to give the Crusaders credit for the lead than blaming it on the sharks mistakes. It is an excellent contest !

The Crusaders have played reasonably well. They have matched the Sharks up front (no easy task), they have kicked well, and found space outside at times. However the Sharks have been gifting the Crusaders opportunity after opportunity with their aimless kicking game. It's lucky the Sharks are pretty strong on defense!

The Crusaders have played reasonably well. They have matched the Sharks up front (no easy task), they have kicked well, and found space outside at times. However the Sharks have been gifting the Crusaders opportunity after opportunity with their aimless kicking game. It's lucky the Sharks are pretty strong on defense!

Thats the thing the Sharks heads are down a little now. If they had managed these kicks properly this could of been a far different game than it is now! Should of been very very close I suspect.

Dan carters misses have kept the sharks in the game. Poor decision making by the sharks they should have kicked to the corner .

Can some one tell me why Matt Todd is not an all black ?

Well it's not the sharks day is it? I was just about to berate Black adder for taking Read off. And the Sharks gift a try to Willie Heinz !

That wasn't a punch ! Thank God common sense has prevail.

Jackson dealt with that 'punch' well.

EDIT: Fantastic try by the Crusaders. The thoroughly deserve their victory.

And the Crusaders show the Sharks how to maul. This is complete domination by the Crusaders.

Latest posts