• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 TRC] Argentina v Australia in Mendoza (04/10/2014)

If Argentina keep playing like they are they aren't going to get close. The will not keep up with Australia in an expansive game...

Time for bed said Zebadee! Mind you great to see genesis while waiting for this!!

This could get ugly. I might be changing to Canadian gridiron in 10-15 minutes if this dosen't improve.

Crowd volume has collapsed, think a Pumas quick score needed.

Not sure about the decision to go for a scrum. Argentina needs to get some points on the board if they want to stay in the game.

Edit: and there's why...

Last edited:
Without possession and territory, Wobs are winning with 2 tries between the posts... :eek:

Temporary change:

Matt Toomua out
Rob Horne in

Lucky for the Wallabies that the Pumas scored that try - otherwise Owens would have lost patience and given a yellow card.

HT: 8 - 14, Australia leads.

Horwill perhaps lucky to still be on the field. That penalty will give Argentina some hope leading into half-time. Argentina have had most of the ball and territory that first half, but haven't been able to finish as clinically as the Wallabies. The match has been played at plenty of pace, so it could well come down to the last 10-20 minutes...

Lucky for the Wallabies that the Pumas scored that try - otherwise Owens would have lost patience and given a yellow card.

HT: 8 - 14, Australia leads.

Lucky? Lucky???!!! What are u talking about?

That's called: Skills

(deserved) Yellow for Phipps. Argentina with a big chance here.

Close by Kuridrani.

Haha. Classic call by Nigel Owens. Australia asked for the 3 from the penalty, to which he replied "I can't give you the points, I can give you a shot at goal though" ;)

EDIT: I want to punch the idiotic Aussie commentators in the face. Seriously how biased/thick can you be?

Skills... to concede a try? Read my post again, I didn't say it was lucky for the Pumas, I said it was lucky for the Wallabies.

Kuridrani's try = Kuridrani's skills

Higginbotham's try = Hooper's skills

Latest posts