• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 TRC] New Zealand v Argentina in Christchurch (17/07/2015)

Is this stadium doubling as a nightclub?

Turn the music down mun!

New Zealand arn't Putting anyone in the rucks because they know Argentina literally have nothing to contribute in attack.. The ABs have broken this team already.. On to next week for the kiwis..

Smart play, realised NZ keep walking round so just keep going until you are clean through.

Pumas exposing the ABs a bit at line out time here. Bit of a worry from an Australian perspective given we're worse with the set piece

This is NZ's only true weakness. Why teams dont spam the **** out of this especially Argentina is beyond me.

Surprised the referee didn't look for a card then . The maul was blatantly taken down when moving fairly swiftly towards the line . Looked pretty cynical to me tbh

Surprised the referee didn't look for a card then . The maul was blatantly taken down when moving fairly swiftly towards the line . Looked pretty cynical to me tbh

At the very least a warning I'd have thought.

The only thing you can really say against him today. Been lenient on cards but otherwise a good game had

Yeh I'm not saying he hasn't been lenient towards Argentina too . It didn't make any difference in the end as they scored but the referee can't have known that at the time

The only thing you can really say against him today. Been lenient on cards but otherwise a good game had

Been good I reckon I just hope every game from here out is reffed like this. Not the total ridiculousness that went on in superrugby nearly every weekend with ridiculous cards left right and center.

Latest posts