• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016/17 Aviva Premiership Prediction and Preview thread

That's worrying from an England perspective given what we saw from our props in the RWC. He'll prob get away with it at club level, but Eng LH is very much up for grabs in my book.

Having said that I think Sarries and Bristol will top and tail the league I think the two clubs to watch will be Tigers and Barf. Tigers look like they could be growing force, while anything less than very good management could easily see Barf turn into a car crash.

Player to watch: Itoje. Everything was a bit gilded and too easy last year, will there be second season syndrome, how will he cope if things don't go his way or he gets injured?

I would go along with all of that but would say very tight call between Brissie, Newky and Worcester!! That battle could be more interesting than at the top......

I would go along with all of that but would say very tight call between Brissie, Newky and Worcester!! That battle could be more interesting than at the top......

Agreed - as long as that doesn't lead to horrible, attritional rugby to avoid losing/or playing for pure damage limitation.

1. Leicester
2. Sarcens
3. Northampton
4. Wasps
5. Sale
6. Harlequins
7. Exeter
8. Bath
9 Gloucester
10. Newcastle
11. Worcester
12. Bristol