• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: Italy vs. Scotland (27/02/2016)

Scotland have been clinical.

Italy have been patchy but their discipline has been terrible.

I feel the ref has favoured the scots at the scrum.

Deserved win for the Scots. 5th place is there's.

Shock horror.....Edinburgh/Glasgow beat Treviso/Zebre!!

Well done Scotland and Italy it was an entertaining game , I'm glad to see Scotland get the win because they have so much potential , strengthen the defence in the 22 and they will have a great package because they attack with great purpose

Ye Gods, that was a hard watch. Talk about two poor teams having an off day!

Well done Scotland and Italy it was an entertaining game , I'm glad to see Scotland get the win because they have so much potential , strengthen the defence in the 22 and they will have a great package because they attack with great purpose

We all love an optimist and you certainly are a half full glass type of guy!!

This was an excellent win and performance by the Scots today :).

After that display, I really hope people STOP criticising Greig Laidlaw!! He was a worthy winner of man of the match imo.

The only downside was the poor restarts on Italian kick off and 2 yellow cards, other than that, it was a well deserved win :D.

As I said, I do think we will beat France too.

Oh and, I was impressed with how much running Rugby was played, there wasn't many kicks from the back :).

We all love an optimist and you certainly are a half full glass type of guy!!

I thought it was a good match at one point it looked like Scotland would trounce them , then Italy fought back and then a great ending , it was good drama

I thought it was a good match at one point it looked like Scotland would trounce them , then Italy fought back and then a great ending , it was good drama��

I'll give you that one.

After that display, I really hope people STOP criticising Greig Laidlaw!! He was a worthy winner of man of the match imo.

The only downside was the poor restarts on Italian kick off and 2 yellow cards, other than that, it was a well deserved win :D.

Oh and, I was impressed with how much running Rugby was played, there wasn't many kicks from the back :).

I think you could beat both Ireland and France , your strength in attack and quick ball is a major asset, you also have a consistent kicker in laidlaw and a player in Hogg who can produce that special something. Scotland need to back themselves with more confidence they should of been in the semis of the WC if it weren't for bent refereeing we all know that.

People don't like Laidlaw because of his mumbling and 'that interview'.

After struggling to provide quick ball against England he has bounced back and delivered two very solid displays.

I think you could beat both Ireland and France , your strength in attack and quick ball is a major asset, you also have a consistent kicker in laidlaw and a player in Hogg who can produce that special something. Scotland need to back themselves with more confidence they should of been in the semis of the WC if it weren't for bent refereeing we all know that.

......and then you go and ruin it all with that old chestnut!!!!

Decent display so far! Even if it is the battle of the bottom feeders.

Well, look who's behind us in the table.

- - - Updated - - -

Scotland have been clinical.

Italy have been patchy but their discipline has been terrible.

I feel the ref has favoured the scots at the scrum.

Deserved win for the Scots. 5th place is there's.

Could you say that again, louder, please?

- - - Updated - - -

And that too?

the most entertaining game of the 3 this week-end, well done Scotland.

Latest posts