• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Highlanders vs. Crusaders (Round 12) 13/05/2016

What is Justin talking about. You have to Wrap your arm around in the tackle, Wheeler clearly made no attempt to do that. Plus there was an early tackle before that Highlanders try the ref never saw, they were due for a yellow.

This is exactly what happened to Weber last week by a HL's player and the ref didn't event look at it, would be nice to see some consistency either way it goes.

Anyways great win the HL's, just looked the real deal tonight.

Just when you start thinking Blackadder has got half a clue he goes and erases all doubt. The mans an idiot for leaving Fonotia out to get continually skinned by Faddes.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly what happened to Weber last week by a HL's player and the ref didn't event look at it, would be nice to see some consistency either way it goes.

Anyways great win the HL's, just looked the real deal tonight.

I would still be very uncomfortable playing the Saders in a finals match. They made some EPIC blunders tonight but nothing that can be fixed. And that first 20 minutes was BOSS by them.

yea the crusaders played very well for the first 20 and i know they had two tries denied but to be so dominant and come up with so little says something about the landers D. pretty damn impressive. and that yellow card was complete ********, absolutely nothing in it

Chiefs look to be limping into the finals mean while the Landers have some big players back from injury. It's going to get very tight in the NZ conference, Canes nipping at the heals as well.

Backing the Landers to cross the line again in this match, although I do know Dagg likes to perform at the Forsyth Barr Stadium, it's his sort of ground.

Is Nadolo still out for this game? Think the Landers will win this in the outside backs, the forwards will be a really even contest and probably won by the Saders if I'm being honest, but the killer backline and the fact the Landers have a world class 10 in Sopoaga should be the difference here.

Christ guys, looking at the predictions here, where was the faith in the Landers? Easy win for the boys. First 20 was scrappy, but smooth sailing from there on in.

Christ guys, looking at the predictions here, where was the faith in the Landers? Easy win for the boys. First 20 was scrappy, but smooth sailing from there on in.
I almost had it.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Prediction.JPG
    Prediction.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 36
The late tackle was bull, completely committed

I would have given the yellow, late and no arms, cynical from wheler

F'ing stoked with the result, faddes is awesome, he did it old school, through club then Otago and now super

I am so drunk right now...

Can anyone offer an explanation to why Fonotia started over Crotty? He missed those crucial tackles on Faddes as well. Crotty was an MVP when came on. Blackadder doing his usual self-destructing antics.

I just wanted to say thank you for this match, to the teams. Man, that was something.

Latest posts