• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016 Super Rugby Team Jersey's

I like the Blues kit. The Hurricanes kit is too shiny...

I'm talking about the design. The Blues design is the same as the Saders design. I would prefer the Hurricanes design for all the NZ sides with less shiny

The Blues and Crusaders kits look like they're similar templates

The Crusaders kit would be better if the logos were white

looks like i'll be getting the first Highlanders jersey in a while...really wish i could get it without "pulse energy" on it, looks mean

Chief is my least fav and although i really like the blues its ruined by the NIB logo, surely they could have sucked it up and not had the green square! anyone know whole the canes sponser is?

New Sharks kits

Attachments

• 1449167234002.jpg
    1449167234002.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 38
New Sharks kits

7848367c0a644db3b223b618c1ac248c.gif

f07c2530965d4f2eb440c458e2718622.gif

So they too have gone tribal. Having traditional Zulu markings on the kit. Not bad

Looks a little bit like Fiji's to me, but I quite like it. I've got to admit, I like those other tribal jerseys, too.

where are you finding these CS?

I'm the king of the rugby jerseys :p

The truth, I'm following hundreds of rugby pages on social networks so I am very knowledgeable about it ;)

Waratahs pre-season jersey

Attachments

• 1449253649643.jpg
    1449253649643.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 25
An interesting development, on the highlanders page, if you click on the shop link it take you too the 2016 range...except the address is www.blksport.co.nz ...couldthey have sold the rights to their casual gear or something to blk?

edit, this is from the highlanders online shop, pretty sure this is a BLK template, no Adidas or 3 stripes anywhere

hoodie.JPG

like this one...only zip up

IMG_1495.JPG

Last edited:
Pretty disappointed with the Canes jersey tbh.....we've always had yellow as our main colour too, just looks bad imo. Chiefs also looks bad.

Blues looks the best from the NZ teams.

Cheetahs jersey unveiled January only.

Next year is going to be our year... I can feel it, I have to believe it..

I'm not a fashion junky but the word busy best describes the Chiefs jumper, it looks like a tee shirt you find in a Chinese $2 shop

Haha, great way to describe it.

$2 shops. Was there a business hit harder by the recessions?

I hope that the Waratahs one will be nice. According their pre-season jersey and the Lions jersey (is the same brand). Buuut the Japanese sponsor could ruin like "NIB" on Blues jersey

Sorry. Double post

Last edited: