• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2017 boots

does anyone know how to edit the db file to set certain jersey types to a team as there a few different types of jerseys with different types of collars eg. CCC, adidas etc..

does anyone know how to edit the db file to set certain jersey types to a team as there a few different types of jerseys with different types of collars eg. CCC, adidas etc..
im not sure about this one but try to use hex editor , btw mate , if you have some free time . could you please give it a try on the new stealth pack by adidas ? looks great

You can indeed assign a jersey to a team by using Hex Editor. If you fancy any help with that, just contact me or any other modder on here.
Do you want to create your own jerseys?

Sorry i forgot to say that i have used the hex editor before for skins and jersey numbers but i dont know how many times to click left for jersey types haha
If you could tell me that would be greatly appreciated thank you

HEy man, thanks for all your work so far.... can you maybe do these boots please man.... much appreciated

Attachments

• 155248.jpg
    155248.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 155302.jpg
    155302.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 155299.jpg
    155299.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 34
Sorry i forgot to say that i have used the hex editor before for skins and jersey numbers but i dont know how many times to click left for jersey types haha
If you could tell me that would be greatly appreciated thank you
Did you ever get an answer here mate?