• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2017 kits and boots

I am also busy with the world league, I am beginning from scratch with a new roster (the roster that came with the patch crashes when manually selecting teams and making a transfer). I will change the teams in the groups so that teams in form will be in the elite group and so on. Also i am gonna redo the original be2 file as renaming teams currently doesnt do anything. I mostly play world league so this will be my focus

I am also busy with the world league, I am beginning from scratch with a new roster (the roster that came with the patch crashes when manually selecting teams and making a transfer). I will change the teams in the groups so that teams in form will be in the elite group and so on. Also i am gonna redo the original be2 file as renaming teams currently doesnt do anything. I mostly play world league so this will be my focus
Fair enough you can do that, While i'm going to make a thread based on problems with a patch as well as frequently asked questions with solutions i have. As this is a thread for @GonzaAr kits and other creations not for patch problems.

Any link for the boots?

Friend wanted to know if you could modify the @ ama1 list by adding players to the ***an earths template that I am going to replace by irish london in the 2016-17 patch I only need you to add 22 players only, no matter the names as I can Modify with the wooshag

@peter83 as i've explained already i know you need help on this patch but please don't ruin @GonzaAr topic, This thread is for his kits and boots design not for discussing anything about the 2016-2017 patch. Just use my error's thread or the patch download thread.

@peter83 as i've explained already i know you need help on this patch but please don't ruin @GonzaAr topic, This thread is for his kits and boots design not for discussing anything about the 2016-2017 patch. Just use my error's thread or the patch download thread.

Ok friend, I did not try to ruin anything, it was just a question ...

Latest posts