• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 13: Force vs. Highlanders (20/05/2017)

I only saw the highlights so prob can't comment too much but I was stoked to see the bench come in and dominate

really admire the way the highlanders play. Forward pack is a great unit without any real standouts, well drilled, great intensity and never really tire.
Coltman is impressing at the rucks/mauls/breakdowns... Hunt continues to impress.
The backs are a similar story. Funny you look at the landers backline, the week in week out performers are Faddes, Buckman and Thomson. Fekitoa is doing OK but not to the same level of the other 3.
Li has some really impressive aspects to his game. Started the season really well but kinda lost his way a bit and mistakes crept into his game. But he got rested and now he looks sharp again. Interesting to see a young island winger with such a great punt. pretty usual for guys like him to be focused on running but his kicking game is pretty impressive.

it disheartens me when people say they don't rate guys like Fekitoa who do a hard job week in week out for them and consistently plays with effort and heart, while flash Harry's like Moala and SBW get praised for doing minimal stuff, I think people need to check their judgement.
sorry GWW, I'm one of those that criticise fekitoa. in my defence tho I criticise moala and sbw as well.
however fekitoa in the last 3-4 games has stepped up and lessened his error rate.
however I still reckon laumape is a better bruiser than all of them and should be ahead in the race for an ABs jersey to partner crotty.
I'd rather fekitoa ahead of sbw and moala.

Latest posts