• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Rugby Championship] Round 2: New Zealand v Australia (25/08/2018)

I think us kiwis know ourselves better than anyone else and what works for us :)

Anyway...a little bit dissapointed that theres no RC this weekend :(

I think us kiwis know ourselves better than anyone else and what works for us :)

Anyway...a little bit dissapointed that theres no RC this weekend :(

great, i guess its a draw between kiwis, one things the AB's win by some sort of god given right, the other things there are actual reasons for it

the internet: the are easily understood reasons for the successes of rugby in NZ
All Black: FAKE NEWS! WE'RE TREMENDOUS!

great, i guess its a draw between kiwis, one things the AB's win by some sort of god given right, the other things there are actual reasons for it

the internet: the are easily understood reasons for the successes of rugby in NZ
All Black: FAKE NEWS! WE'RE TREMENDOUS!
You remember this post/request underneath I made in response to your ' it's not unsupported hypotheticals'? Or we're you going to provide the same source ncurd provided?
Disagree with some of that unless you can sway me. You say it is not unsupported hypothetical. Cool. That means you have proof. Can you please share the proof on here? A research to show that it is supported and not just a 'you should know'.
I thank ncurd by the way for making an attempt to provide a research to support what he was saying. Sincere apologies for the late appreciation of your efforts.

You remember this post/request underneath I made in response to your ' it's not unsupported hypotheticals'? Or we're you going to provide the same source ncurd provided?

I thank ncurd by the way for making an attempt to provide a research to support what he was saying. Sincere apologies for the late appreciation of your efforts.

sorry, i assumed anyone asking for proof that more money means more money to spend on things was joking, i dont think they study things that are generally considered to be common sense :confused:

sorry, i assumed anyone asking for proof that more money means more money to spend on things was joking, i dont think they study things that are generally considered to be common sense :confused:
Well it took you awhile to finally respond to my request. Yeah I asked for a source not a 'you should just know' and you come up with a 'you should just know' reply LOL. Predictable.

you actually disliked me...eight years and this is my first dislike...most people save dislikes for offensive comments...you seem to throw them around when someone disagrees with you :rolleyes:

Well it took you awhile to finally respond to my request. Yeah I asked for a source not a 'you should just know' and you come up with a 'you should just know' reply LOL. Predictable.
You are essentially asking for evidence for something that is axiomatic.

you actually disliked me...eight years and this is my first dislike...most people save dislikes for offensive comments...you seem to throw them around when someone disagrees with you :rolleyes:
Since it bothers you that much, I've removed it.

Look I've been fair and civil with my request of you to provide a source. Saying things like 'i dont think they study things that are generally considered to be common sense :confused:' and thinking its not offensive is crazy.

its honest opinion, no offense intended, i honestly don't believe they do studies on thing like "more money = more money to spend" which is what I've said (paraphrased) and what you are refusing to believe unless i provide proof, i am honestly confused as to how to continue a discussion like this so i'm out, good luck to you

Two things about money and rugby
  1. All Blacks dominance began before it turned professional.
  2. More money in europe than there is in NZ.

Last edited:
Oh lol I actually changed my post lol. Money can buy talent sorry.

Fixed it for you. Have you ever even lost to Argentina at all?

Keep kidding yourself. The All Blacks are going to win themselves into irrelevance. It's already cooked in Aus. Haven't a single mate who still watches. I watch because i'm hopelessly rusted on by i'm at the end of my tether.

I don't like the AB's winning everything, but you cannot blame them for their success. If Rugby Union falls, due to lack of competition, the blame lays entirely with the other top tier teams (Aus, Eng, Ire, RSA, Fra) not being able to compete.

Latest posts