• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Rugby Championship] Round 1: South Africa v Australia (20/07/2019)

Forward as hell, the only question was whether it was so far forward that Quantum theory made it backwards. I assume that's what the TMO was checking

My rugby club has so many Kiwis I don't bother explaining the translations between 1st 5/fly-half; 2nd 5/inside centre; centre/outside centre. For years I've just got in the habit of talking in numbers, 10 12 and 13

I've always felt that's more than just a different name for the same position though. It demonstrates a different mentality towards the positions.

My rugby club has so many Kiwis I don't bother explaining the translations between 1st 5/fly-half; 2nd 5/inside centre; centre/outside centre. For years I've just got in the habit of talking in numbers, 10 12 and 13

I hear you... but I do like these little localised idiosyncrasies. I used to like the old English club jerseys with letters on the back rather than numbers as an example.

PSDT is properly class. Jantjies looking great on debut as well. SA have a wealth of quality 9s at the moment.

As strange as it seems... the Ozzie's could have been high and dry here, if not for needless forward passes, fumbled pick ups etc.

Much as I love a Franny L jackal turnover, Louw was neeeeeeever supporting his weight there

I think it was harder than it looked, took a wicked late bounce.

Not to say he couldn't have handled it better

Maybe but this is test match rugby can't miss those sort of chances.

Wallabies have blown two try scoring opps because of lack of accuracy.

I mean it's taking the edge off my rugby withdrawals but jeeze this game ain't one for the neutral

Lovely to see Franc Steyn back... I was a huge fan back in the day.

Latest posts