• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Rugby Championship] Round 3: Argentina vs. South Africa (10/08/2019)

Argentina trying to milk a yellow card here... almost got it.

EDIT: And they got it. Now how much can they use it?

Where are the people who kicked off at me when I said that Argentina ain't worth ****?

Just cause you're in the Tri-Nations doesn't automatically make you better than the Six Nations sides.

I'm surprised at the scoreboard. Thought Argentina would be more up for it, especially at home.

I just watched the replay on ESPN+ and the Springboks clearly dominated the second half. Congratulations South Africa!

Last edited:
That was a pretty complete and controlled SA performance, they look like a well-drilled cup side who are going to do well. Everyone knows what they're doing and when, can mix all aspects of their game up, physical, strong set piece and what appears to be belief. Congratulations on the win today and the championship.

Argentina... look almost the opposite. Complete lack of composure resulting in some poor decisions at crucial times, wonky set piece, a coach doing his nut and poor discipline. If those aren't fixed (and they can be) the pumas are going to have a very painful world cup.

Where are the people who kicked off at me when I said that Argentina ain't worth ****?
We are counting the days to face you and your lot at the WC.

#Southernhemisphererugbyisntgood
Good enough for the SH's worst side to beat the "back to back champions" and have a complete SH top 4 last WC.

Are we trash-talking already? Jeez.

Last edited:

Just cause you're in the Tri-Nations doesn't automatically make you better than the Six Nations sides.

HA! Hope this time you make it out of the group stage!

#wesuckbutatleastwegettosemis.

yes yes we where crap. but remember this is a meaningless game after trying hard vs the abs and loosing, there was no point in this or the next game ( I predict a closer result)
it ment a lot for the bocks who grabbed a much needed championship. now the can sail calmly into the wc.
as for los pumas IMO the are more like looking to get through these games whit no injuries. there was no intensity they didn't show up.
all this doesn't mean is gonna be so at the wc. don't count your money yet.
was thinking about our " advantages" of playing together all year long. some of us argued it would be more like worn off zero energy at the end. it was.

Latest posts