• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Super Rugby] Round 9 (12 & 13 April 2019)

I was watching the game while talking to a friend on the phone. Till the 30 minute mark we were both saying how bad the jaguares' handling had been. We missed 2-3 crystal clear changes in 30 min.

retrato-hombre-negocios-pensativo-computadora-portatil_1262-1054.jpg

matera is word class! he can chip and chase like a winger.
Orlando scored 3! but cubelli and miotti worked well together and once they stopped the unforced knock on the where able to apply the efective game plan.
the sharks too passive.

Jag 51 - 17 Sharks

What the actual ****!?

You would have gotten it wrong too.
Super rugby has been throwing us curve balls since round 1. My super bru suffers. Regardless, there is a strange satisfaction with this unpredictability. Atleast everyone except the Crusaders

Yep, I was picking it was too close to call.

The Stormers are too good on paper to keep playing as badly as they have been. It was only a matter of time before they started putting it together. Looking at how tight the SAF table is (one BP win between top and bottom), It would not surprise me to see them top it.

The SA/ARG conference continues to surprise, we're just over halfway through the comp and I'd struggle to make any sort of ranking.
I'm eager to see a few more cross conference clashes against Kiwi opposition.

Jaguars result - amazing - they can beat anyone on there day - and lose to anyone on any other day.
However, game of the round was Chiefs v Blues. This was a classic - best game of the season to date.

Jag 51 - 17 Sharks

What the actual ****!?

Typical Sharks actually, once the champaign is opened you can't get the cork back in. They thought they were hot **** after beating a poor Lions team last week.

Congrats Jags!

What a return for RG Snyman and Marco van Staden. They were outstanding for the Bulls against the Reds. Just think how potent our pack would be if Lood and Duane and Schalk also join in.

What a return for RG Snyman and Marco van Staden. They were outstanding for the Bulls against the Reds. Just think how potent our pack would be if Lood and Duane and Schalk also join in.
My advice as a Shark fan to a Bulls fan. Don't use logic. What you think will happen will probably not work out as you think. Yea What if Duane and Brits join in think how strong they will be then! That's wrong unfortunatly.

That's wrong because that's what I thought this weekend. We played so well vs the Lions then this week we got van der Walt (back to start) and Jean-Luc du Preez back, imagine the Sharks with that forward power! But alas it did not happen.

My advice as a Shark fan to a Bulls fan. Don't use logic. What you think will happen will probably not work out as you think. Yea What if Duane and Brits join in think how strong they will be then! That's wrong unfortunatly.

That's wrong because that's what I thought this weekend. We played so well vs the Lions then this week we got van der Walt (back to start) and Jean-Luc du Preez back, imagine the Sharks with that forward power! But alas it did not happen.

Yeah but your gameplan was all wrong against the Jaguares. You played right into their hands, and they gobbled everything up and made you look like amateurs.

I watched the highlights from all the matches over the weekend and the Crusaders look unstoppable. That's unfortunate for me because I'm not a fan of theirs. ;)

Nice win by the Brumbies over the Lions. I just watched the replay on ESPN+ and that was a really good match.

Latest posts