• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] England vs Wales (07/03/20)

Well big A you are certainly a proud a Welshman but maybe you should look at your teams short comings rather than anything else.
You failed to win through lack of defensive ability and Attacking threat till up by 2 men.
100% you were best team in 6N 2019 and 4th best in world.
But past is past and that is where it belongs.
You need to beat the sweaty socks to be a non laughing stock this championship however.
Every teams has faults yours maybe hanging onto players past prime and a poor front row.

Last edited:
Anyway you all Scottish tomorrow ain't you?
Actually I want France to win and next week. France winning is good for rugby and the result going on for months with question marks of who would of won if the games are chalked up as draws is a waste.

And if I was able to to mention the c u . You'd be top of the list.

How are people genuinely saying it wasnt a red with the current laws? Rose tints?

I dont think it was malicious or intentional however its a shoulder to the head. The tackler is reaponsible for the safety of the player. It was misguided and not help by angles but it was shoulder to head. Thats all it takes these days with the laws trying to push tackling lower and lower. You cant say its a BS decision....the issue is with the change in the law and its enforcement NOT the decision.

Totally agree with this. Initially I was saying it is no way a red, but the more I watched the more I thought it was - under the current laws/rules (which aren't likely to change). However, I do feel that the laws/rules ( i don't know the difference, sorry. I know some people get very worked up about it!) don't allow enough for mitigating circumstances enough.

I do, however, agree with the sentiment that North should have had a HIA after that. I was under the impression that any contact to the head required an HIA? Not that it would have made any difference to the end result. But with North wales do appear to be walking a dangerous and potentially worrying line.

Anyway...

Good win in a brutal game! Well done by both teams, particularly in the second half. I was happy also to see that there was relatively little screaming at the ref as well.

Also, that try by Wales to start the second half was beautiful.

bad link but I guess it's the post match interview where AWJ is asked about the Marler incident.

Whinger?
It should be an arrestable offence. Whatever your personal take on it, it's actually sexual assault.
Not even a blurred line.

otherwise is it acceptable for me to go to my office and feel up my colleagues as a bit of banter or to get a rise?!

Yes, that's definitely a valid comparison.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/51785729

Alun Wyn Jones says he hopes World Rugby look at the first-half incident which saw England prop Joe Marler grab the Wales captain by the genitals.

No action was taken against Marler with Jones admitting he was unsure how he should react to the incident.

"It's interesting and what would you do in that situation?" said Jones.

"I have won 138 Tests for my country, but if I react I get a red card so it's tough. Hopefully World Rugby have a look at it."

Chill out mate, you sound a bit hysterical.
Okay isolate one comment and blow it up is an english speciality tbh

Hysterical is you pal, I just call things as I see it , like I know when I see a RAT and say it . People will often disagree with me because of my supposed bias views but then again facts back up bias.

Jesus Christ just **** off to bed
Jesus Christ just **** off to bed
Well big A you are certainly a proud a Welshman but maybe you should look at your teams short comings rather than anything else.
You failed to win through lack of defensive ability and Attacking threat till up by 2 men.
100% you were best team in 6N 2019 and 4th best in world.
But past is past and that is where it belongs.
You need to beat the sweaty socks to be a non laughing stock this championship however.
Every teams has faults yours maybe hanging onto players past prime and a poor front row.

2019 grandslam champions and still current reigning ... enough said.

Latest posts