2021 Rugby Kits

Kiwiwomble

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Otago
...I like it, sponsor to the sleeve is nice, is it a one off logo?

1611094368562.png

It's ******* horrendous, is what it is.

There's some talk about it in the England thread,
It's just for the 150th anniversary of England rugby forming, and they're only using it for the first Scotland game - the rose is in the style of the original...but isn't the original, so God only knows how they landed on that ugly POS

It's ******* horrendous, is what it is.

There's some talk about it in the England thread,
It's just for the 150th anniversary of England rugby forming, and they're only using it for the first Scotland game - the rose is in the style of the original...but isn't the original, so God only knows how they landed on that ugly POS
once game seems a bit of a waste, is that because England first ever game was against Scotland or something?

I miss the days of not having a big sponsor on the front

Wallabies new sponsor, don't mind it, some good jokes, only the crumbliest flakiest rugby team

1620960029183.png

I cant say replica kits are my bag, but for various national and club Tier2 & 3 shirts there is a new company that opened up last month.

No Portugal away shirt or Romania home shirt unfortunately (personal favourites). However, the latest Georgian home shirt in my opinion is the nicest international one since the last Georgian home shirt.

Latest posts