• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] France vs Scotland (26/03/21)

Refs are bad

120dcd96e144de8c6274c2a70f667dca.jpg

Oof. That was a big moment at the end of the half there. A massive lack of composure by France to make that line out call.

A war of attrition, I wonder if Scotland have the fitness to keep this arm wrestle up long enough.

Oof. That was a big moment at the end of the half there. A massive lack of composure by France to make that line out call.

A war of attrition, I wonder if Scotland have the fitness to keep this arm wrestle up long enough.
Eh France need the 21 points and BP, I think it looks nuts but makes sense. They want the championship and aren't fussed.about other positions on the table.

Eh France need the 21 points and BP, I think it looks nuts but makes sense. They want the championship and aren't fussed.about other positions on the table.
I know, but that call is much riskier than a front to mid ball for me. It was a chance to set go through the phases in this weather, given the fact Scotland are giving away pens like a flyer for 2 for 1 drinks outside walkabout in Cardiff.

I think the 10 minutes of yellow card after halftime will be crucial. If France can put some points on, they can do it. If not, it's not gonna happen.

Yeah, but in terms of defence you're not losing as much if Russell goes as if Hogg goes

Fickou is so good,

Vakatawa is playing poorly - looks either injured or really unfit, just contributing nothing

Latest posts