• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Italy vs Wales (13/03/21)

That's pretty close to a high tackle from Biggar, probably saved by a poor camera angle. The reason he had a hia though as his own teammate headbutted him clearing out.

So no clear contact with the head, but he's off for a HIA. I think it was a penalty at most, possibly yellow as it's contact with the head, but nothing there is a bit confusing.

The contact with the head wasn't clear, but certainly neck area, which I thought was a yellow. Didn't make any effort to go low...

The contact with the head wasn't clear, but certainly neck area, which I thought was a yellow. Didn't make any effort to go low...
Indeed biggers feet were off the floor so he almost jumped into it, lucky in my opinion.

I know it's only Italy but Wales are looking far more interesting than they ever did under Gatland. I could start supporting them again (Englishman living in Wales)
Agreed that's with DB at 10, could get very creative when Sheedy comes on, can't argue with the attacking play, Italy just look soo passive and deflated

I know it's only Italy but Wales are looking far more interesting than they ever did under Gatland. I could start supporting them again (Englishman living in Wales)
It's nice to see a bit of invention in attack. Something the Garland/Howley era was lacking.

This is the worst Italian side to grace the 6 nations in a long long time.
Scotland will annihilate them next week

Italy simply have no right to stay in the 6N, in no other sporting tournament do you have a team which loses as much as Italy has, and not even close loses, they are consistently getting thrashed.

The first try wasn't a forward pass like England's 2 weeks ago. This one though...

Latest posts