• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Italy vs Wales (13/03/21)

No yellow card since 2018 in six nations that is bloody impressive if not at times partly down to slightly dubious reffing.

No yellow card since 2018 in six nations that is bloody impressive if not at times partly down to slightly dubious reffing.
It's a bit of both. Wales playing particularly clean plus also riding some luck on decisions

It's a bit of both. Wales playing particularly clean plus also riding some luck on decisions
Defiantly I can recall a few which should have been given there was one from Parks on Manu last year (I think) when Manu got read at the end, where Parks practically pulled him down by hanging round his neck pretty clear cut IMO, pretty sure Williams has got away with a bit as well but lots gets missed every game so probably fair to say the Welsh are generally a lot better disciplined than most.

Defiantly I can recall a few which should have been given there was one from Parks on Manu last year (I think) when Manu got read at the end, where Parks practically pulled him down by hanging round his neck pretty clear cut IMO, pretty sure Williams has got away with a bit as well but lots gets missed every game so probably fair to say the Welsh are generally a lot better disciplined than most.
They definitely should have got a yellow for a high shot v us this year as well.

Kicking the 3 vs Italy,
Confirmation that Wales are terrified, bet the house on the Azzurri

Just a silly penalty to start, not even close to being legal...

Olyy are you behind? 7 mins here
Don't think so - just watching on ITV on TV

The penalty immediately before the yellow Barnes signalled that there was no clear release before he went onto the ball, but he wasn't the tackler
Unless I misread the signal and it was for not rolling or something

Bigi 2 penalties and a crd inside 7 minutes...honestly not sure I want to watch another 70 mins of Wales just being given such an easy ride.

Man the Italians not holding back on the capitulation this week. This is shaping up to be a half time turn off

Glad the Sale game kicks off in 20, if Italy have given up before the game even got going this is gonna be dire