• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs England (27/02/21)

I think I had him blocked so I couldnt see his posts, but also had no idea he left. What pushed him over the edge?
Multiple bans I believe, then circumvented those bans which led to more more permanent bans.

Sod this losing chat, WE CANNOT LOSE TO THE WELSH!! England by 6 (PrayerEmoji) :eek:

I personally never want Wales to beat England.

However I am depressed by the selection and fully resigned to watching Wales beat England tomorrow as I can see them letting England run out of steam with a limited attack and then taking their opportunities when they get them.

England really have no chance, Wales Online have just done their super accurate head to heads and Wales come out on top. ;)

I feel like in this comparison they'd reached the back row, realized that England were ahead so decided that they just couldnt have that and gave themselves ratings to match a great AB back row
Comparisons in general are funny, but damn. Though they did somehow rate Daly and Liam WIlliams the same?

Multiple bans I believe, then circumvented those bans which led to more more permanent bans.
But whatever did he do to end up banned in the first place? Such a cool, collected customer

I feel like in this comparison they'd reached the back row, realized that England were ahead so decided that they just couldnt have that and gave themselves ratings to match a great AB back row
Comparisons in general are funny, but damn. Though they did somehow rate Daly and Liam WIlliams the same?
Very occasionally they actually have some decent articles. Most of the time though it should be treated like the Daily Mail apart from instead of hating all foreigners it's just the English.

I don't really get the negativity, this team has come off WC Final - 6N Win - Autumn Cup Win and because of a few lack luster performances just give up on the process. Yes maybe EJ could have made a few minor adjustments but the 'Spine' that everyone is talking about is the same spine that in the last 1-2 years has done what i've listed. This Wales team is good but i think we match them well in the pack, LRZ for all his brilliance is going to be hugely tested in the air tomorrow, North can be got on the edges and its been a while since Liam Williams hasn't played at FB for quite a while, England have the more settled team and there should be no excuses if we lose, grit and determination is something Wales always boost against us and the 'Big If' they do beat us it'll be just because they want it more.

England really have no chance, Wales Online have just done their super accurate head to heads and Wales come out on top. ;)

Good ole Wales Online, never ever fails to deliver exactly what you expect.

Williams V Daly, actually they are super generous to Daly here could of bagged at least 2 point to Wales there.
Rees-Zammit V May, sorry its 6 caps V 64, May edges out here due to absolute proven quality as opposed to being the new hot stuff.
North V Slade, once would agreed North edges it but not these days.
Davies V Farrell, normally yes probably correct but Farrell been ****.
Adams V Watson, fair
Biggar V Ford, Ford always edges it for me Biggar is mroe overrated than Farrell.
Youngs V Hardy, I mean Hardy an unknown but Youngs has barely been adequate in years. More points left on the table to Wales.

I can't be arsed with the rest
Yeah it feels like Billy aside they know were better in the forwards and that will probably win the game so have rejigged it to make our backs look amazing when they huge problems and therefore have the edge in the forwards.

But whatever did he do to end up banned in the first place? Such a cool, collected customer
I certainly reported him for using homophobic slurs once (and a couple of other things)

Another BS, deluded article by Wales online.

I mean, AWJ 8 and Itoje 9. What are they on.

Good ole Wales Online, never ever fails to deliver exactly what you expect.

Williams V Daly, actually they are super generous to Daly here could of bagged at least 2 point to Wales there.
Rees-Zammit V May, sorry its 6 caps V 64, May edges out here due to absolute proven quality as opposed to being the new hot stuff.
North V Slade, once would agreed North edges it but not these days.
Davies V Farrell, normally yes probably correct but Farrell been ****.
Adams V Watson, fair
Biggar V Ford, Ford always edges it for me Biggar is mroe overrated than Farrell.
Youngs V Hardy, I mean Hardy an unknown but Youngs has barely been adequate in years. More points left on the table to Wales.

I can't be arsed with the rest
Yeah it feels like Billy aside they know were better in the forwards and that will probably win the game so have rejigged it to make our backs look amazing when they huge problems and therefore have the edge in the forwards.

Your thinking to much into it lol. Their thought process is for Wales to win by 1 or 2 points then they just work back from there, which is why you end up May having the same points of LRZ as they have done the rest of the numbers but still wanted Wales to win by 1.

WC Final - 6N Win - Autumn Cup Win and because of a few lack luster performances just give up on the process.
Heres the thing though despite the wins since the RWC SF when was the last time you think England put in an actual comprehensive performance? Probably the Ireland match and that's it.

Your thinking to much into it lol. Their thought process is for Wales to win by 1 or 2 points then they just work back from there, which is why you end up May having the same points of LRZ as they have done the rest of the numbers but still wanted Wales to win by 1.
I know its just funny how all the matchups are essentially wrong even the ones Wales wins out on.

Some ex English player recently, as reported by the amazing Wales online, said the closest thing the northern hemisphere have to a All Blacks flanker is Justin Tipuric. And just today England's World Cup winning coach implied a back 3 of Navidi, Tips and Faletau is the best in the world.

Theres a massive difference between not being to cut up if you lose to actively wanting your team to lose.

Of course English players never try and wind up opposition players do they. They never try and have a fondle of other players ******** or call other players gypsy boys or have fly half's who are always in the refs ear. Of course not. Oh no.
Wow! Touched a nerve? Maybe a bit of mental fondling got you all hot under the collar? Would like to point out that at no time did I suggest we don't have pro wind ups in our squad, simply saying that AWJ is a bit of a master of the art and that our lads should know that and keep themselves together.

I'm also sensing a desperation for England fans to be boasting about how we're gonna smash Wales, so that the usual underdog tirade can begin, especially if we lose. Sorry to take the winds from Welsh sails, but I'm not sure any of us are that confident. And I think some England fans are just desperate for a change in personnel, and the only way that is likely to happen is if the incumbents continue to underperform. And let's be honest, what could be more of an underperformance than losing to Wales.

Heres the thing though despite the wins since the RWC SF when was the last time you think England put in an actual comprehensive performance? Probably the Ireland match and that's it.
download (1).jpg

Yes if your playing top opposition I have no problem with that sentiment so if we were playing France, SA or NZ I'd be happy with grafting out wins its important to be able to do that. When you're looking shite against everyone else you have to say your in a slump and something has to be done. Otherwise eventually your lose to Scotland at home for the first time in 38 years.

Latest posts