• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022-23 Kit Updates

jim546

Bench Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Cardiff
New kit update thread for new club and international kits indroduced in the 2022-23 season, starting from those introduced in the 2022 mid-year international tours. As ever updates will usually be added to my Github page:

https://github.com/jimw546/jimw546-s-Rugby-08-stuff/releases

To start with, updated kits for Argentina, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, and NZ Maori. This frst update is not on Github yet, instead I have added them to the attached .zip file below. This contains home kits only so far, no away or mini-kit icons. NZ Maori replaces Fijian Drua home kit.

arg.png aus.png ire.png nzl.png nzm.png

Attachments

• July 22 Kit Updates.zip
    3 MB · Views: 1,234
New kit update thread for new club and international kits indroduced in the 2022-23 season, starting from those introduced in the 2022 mid-year international tours. As ever updates will usually be added to my Github page:

To start with, updated kits for Argentina, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, and NZ Maori. This frst update is not on Github yet, instead I have added them to the attached .zip file below. This contains home kits only so far, no away or mini-kit icons. NZ Maori replaces Fijian Drua home kit.

View attachment 14171 View attachment 14170 View attachment 14169 View attachment 14168 View attachment 14167
Thank you. It looks awesome

View attachment 14171 View attachment 14170 View attachment 14169 View attachment 14168 View attachment 14167
Looks Brilliant thank you Jim546
Believe NZ Maori team is not in the TRF 22 patch how did you manage to add them or is it from a previous patch

Believe NZ Maori team is not in the TRF 22 patch how did you manage to add them or is it from a previous patch
As said in the first post, NZ Maori's files are used for Fijian Drua in the 22 mod, so the kit I've uploaded will replace Drua's home kit.

please help me?? Which file do i delete in order to get the super 14 back instead of the Top 14?

Thank you so much jim...and thanks to everybody for all the work keeping Rugby 08 great!!!!

Australia indigenous kit and Georgia home kit, the indigenous one is a bit rough, it replaces Oz's home kit.

Oz.png Georgia.png

Attachments

• Oz Georgia July kits.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Hi Jime any chance of doing the springboks new kit for 2022 is not that different but is a little bit updated

Extra details; found a model of the Champions Cup trophy online and managed to get it in-game:
(can't get better images than this)

eurocup.png eurocup2.png

If anyone can find a free model of the 6 Nations trophy and the Webb Ellis cup they'd be awesome to update.

Hi! How do we install these patches with the kits? Really scared of installing something in the wrong place and losing everything lol, help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! How do we install these patches with the kits?
Download and unzip the file "jimw546-s-Rugby-08-stuff-main.zip" from the release on github first. Copy the files you would like to use (.big, .fsh, .rsg, .xml etc.) into your Rugby 08 install folder where rugby08.exe is located, usually in C:/Program Files/Rugby 08. Do not copy the folders over as these will not be loaded. Do not copy these files to the Rugby 08 folder in "My Documents".

For example if you just want all the new kits open the "kits" folder and copy everything inside it into your Rugby 08 install folder.

Latest posts