• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

(2022 Rugby Championship - Round 5) - Argentina V South Africa (17/9/2022)

So we hope for two wins vs Argentina and NZ and Aus sharing spoils? That or win both our games with BPs and hope NZ don't get any if they end up beating Aussie both times. Or if we tie, we also tie on wins vs each other and then its points difference up next if I'm not mistaken?

I think we end 2nd this tournament. Just too much have to go our way. Even just a losing BP vs Aus in !that! 1st test would've been huge. I expect that 1 point to become crucial. We are not the type of side to put opposition away even given dominance across the park and I don't expect us to outmuscle Argentina at all regardless.

Looking forward to the roller coaster ride continuing WRT line-ups and results. Whoop! At least we can be sure Elton Jantjies won't be part of it due to being sent home.

Last edited:
This is his wife
images (4).jpeg

And this is the Springbok Dietician who he had the alleged affair with.

88eb1c611fb644dc90b9a5b9775d4f32.jpg

Pumas team posted. Seems full strength but I admittedly don't know much about the Pumas these days.

SA and Arg are 5 points behind the ABs. NZ have a PD of +41, SA are +12 and Arg are -27. I don't think the Pumas can win the comp unless Australia win at Eden Park. Even if the Pumas tie with the ABs the points difference gap is too much to make up. The Boks on the other hand probably have more of a shot. They have to get 10 points in all probability. Do SA go for tries this week or do they try to get the win and rely on the Wallabies keeping it close in Auckland next week. IMO the Boks need 5 points in this match because I think the ABs will get a BP next week. I'm expecting a SA win by 10 but you never know with Argentina. They could win comfortably or they could capitulate and get smoked by 40!.

I prefer the Pumas with de la Fuente and Bertanou playing so I'm not without hope for them. But I again quite like the Boks selection, so if they play like they want it they should win.

Boks by 5

SA and Arg are 5 points behind the ABs. NZ have a PD of +41, SA are +12 and Arg are -27. I don't think the Pumas can win the comp unless Australia win at Eden Park. Even if the Pumas tie with the ABs the points difference gap is too much to make up. The Boks on the other hand probably have more of a shot. They have to get 10 points in all probability. Do SA go for tries this week or do they try to get the win and rely on the Wallabies keeping it close in Auckland next week. IMO the Boks need 5 points in this match because I think the ABs will get a BP next week. I'm expecting a SA win by 10 but you never know with Argentina. They could win comfortably or they could capitulate and get smoked by 40!.

Looking the most likely at this stage...

The amount of penalties and missed tackles on our 22...
So-bloody-stupid.

the entire game has been played in South Africa's 22 since I turned it on yet nothing has come out of it

hot take: if the guy tackling the man in the area is in a reasonable position to catch the ball and makes sure that the guy lands in a safe position the other team should be awarded a mark no matter where it is on the pitch

Latest posts