• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 Rugby Championship - Round 6) - Australia V New Zealand (24/9/2022)

Sounds like the Wallabies were more competitive than the highlights suggest, but despite their misfortune at home last weekend and a win over the Boks this was a pretty big under achievement by them for the tournament overall.

I think NZ have improved under Schmidts attack but still think Scotland and Wales have every chance of a win in the EOYTs.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me. I don't particularly see it from Scotland, I feel like they'd have to play at their absolute best and the ABs have a shocker... But Wales, can see it.

That's me done for the year. Certainly not getting up in the middle of the night to watch these flogs drop balls.

They could very well go 0/5 on the EOYT.

Sounds like the Wallabies were more competitive than the highlights suggest, but despite their misfortune at home last weekend and a win over the Boks this was a pretty big under achievement by them for the tournament overall.

I think NZ have improved under Schmidts attack but still think Scotland and Wales have every chance of a win in the EOYTs.
I think people just overrate the Wallabies. Koroibete and Valetini are the only players that would get selected in any other international side.

That's me done for the year. Certainly not getting up in the middle of the night to watch these flogs drop balls.

They could very well go 0/5 on the EOYT.
Happens. Happened to the ABs this year too.

Latest posts