• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Scotland v Ireland - 12 March 2023

I'm delayed in Dublin Airport, I'm currently contacting Turkish Medical Authorities to find out exactly who gave Hogg his second hair transplant after he ruined the first one bleaching it.
My barber told me a story of a guy who had a panic attack half way through and jumped on a plane back to the UK half finished. I wonder if it was...

I'm delayed in Dublin Airport, I'm currently contacting Turkish Medical Authorities to find out exactly who gave Hogg his second hair transplant after he ruined the first one bleaching it.

If your flight gets cancelled under no circumstances come across in a small boat otherwise you'll end up in Rwanda.

Hogg's also had his gnashers done. He's basically a walking advert for medical tourism. The SRU should be cashing in on that by getting a sponsorship deal with Turkish airlines.

Kelleher has been superb, but Sheehan is a freak. Kelleher probably the better scrummager but Sheehan wins everywhere else. That is one impressive looking side, so no excuses.
Don't know about that. Kelleher is really good on the ground. I can't separate them tbh.

Do ummm are the BBC going to be able to broadcast this and how do I get RTE?

As a neutral really looking forward to this.
Has all potential to be a cracker.
Difficult to pick but going Ireland by 5 in a high scoring game.

Given the weather conditions and the likely box kicking fest from Murray I suspect this will be a routine win for Ireland. Pity because I would like to have seen Joe Molloy and Matt Williams (two of the biggest arseholes working in Irish rugby media) have their noses rubbed in it.

Given the weather conditions and the likely box kicking fest from Murray I suspect this will be a routine win for Ireland. Pity because I would like to have seen Joe Molloy and Matt Williams (two of the biggest arseholes working in Irish rugby media) have their noses rubbed in it.
Sometimes it's just happier to think about the Irish media after an unscheduled loss to Scotland tomorrow ;)

What weather conditions? according to the met office it's going to be a bit cloudy, low chance of rain and relatively warm

What weather conditions? according to the met office it's a bit cloudy, low chance of rain but a bit chilly

It must have changed because it was looking like rain last time I checked. Dry and cold will do nicely.

You pay for an Irish tv licence. No shortcuts here bub!!!

(Use a VPN and watch online on RTE player)

You must really hate Ncurd directing him to the RTE Player.

Also fair warning, anyone who has ever given out about 'the Irish commentator' will not like RTE.

When I lived in Colombia, a good VPN covered all the UK apps

I have a NordVPN account thanks to Canada trips.

Latest posts