• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

21 Saints Tykes 18

S

saintgoodie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Northampton Saints snatched a home league win, and one step up the table, in the last minute of today's GUINNESS PREMIERSHIP game against Leeds Tykes with a penalty from Bruce Reihana. Head coach Paul Grayson said: "The boys have gone unbeaten in January and all credit to them for doing that. Some of those games have been ugly; some have been alright - today, was a combination of both."[/b]

What a finish to a game dare i say the best ive seen.

Anyone else see Marshall stamping on Ben Cohens head surely a Ban should be imposed was disgraceful behaivour and im surprised the Ref only gave him a yellow for it.

SG, you may think I'm being cynical but to save you getting snapped at or anything, anything related to scores in the GP would be best suited to the Guinness prem thread at the top.

And, apparently we are the only side to open up the new year with an unbeaten month in rugby?

Can someone clarify this?

What a finish to a game dare i say the best ive seen.[/b]

I presume you're quite new to rugby.

Anyone else see Marshall stamping on Ben Cohens head surely a Ban should be imposed was disgraceful behaivour and im surprised the Ref only gave him a yellow for it.[/b]

He wasn't stamping, he was punching him in the face. And he should have been sent off.

Exactly!

I wasn't very nice to watch, maybe the RFU can pull their finger out for once and ban him. Or at least have a meeting about it.

Latest posts