3 points

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Jester, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Jester

Jester Guest

Hey i dunno if this has happened to anyone else or whether its one off in game/glitch. but i was just playing a super 12 match hurricanes (me) against cats and i tried for a grubber kick through the centre to run onto it and score under the posts or as close as i could get. after Bobo kicked the ball it hit a defender and bounce up in the air and through the posts and i was awarded 3 points for a drop goal.
    Has anything like this happened to anyone else. i know on r***y 2**4 you could score a dropgoal with any kick but i didnt think that had been included this time round

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. that my friend, is legendary

4. Jester

Jester Guest

Why thank you lol. but do you think it is a glitch or what?

5. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Not sure. If it was a drop kick which i doubt it is counted, if not glitch. If u checked replay u'd be able to tell.

6. Jester

Jester Guest

I no exactly what happened. i grubber kicked the ball but it hit a defender and bounced up and over the posts

7. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Well, then it's a glitch.

8. Los Lover

Los Lover Guest

Yeah....

but ya loved it didn't ya!?

[​IMG]

With time up (off-topic but tinny as well)...I had a shot at goal to draw a game - with Spencer.....in Spencer style the shot struck the friggin' upright.....lol! Bu I chased the kick hard in suspicion it might and it came down and sat up into hiss tomach on the absolute burst! He ran a great angle to the corner (was already heading this way) and went into a losing fottrace to the corner...but the head start was enough....I just and I mean j-u-s-t mad it.....would have gone upstairs.

One of the freakiest tries I have scored (produced a shout and fist pump - that's good ****!)!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!