• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

360 soccer games

C

CeeJay

Ive got some mates coming round for a soccer tourny (soccer bores me to death but they wont play rugby!) So which game is better out of Fifa 07 and RTWC. Most importantly can you do a multiuser world cup, we want to each hav a team in a world cup, and there is 5 of us so I need to be able to hav 5 user teams in one tourny. Can you do this on either of theses games? I know you can do it on current gen, but it has to b 360.

thanks guys.

Fifa 07 isn't out till October.

Anyway, I have only played RTWC briefly & I didn't like it. I muched prefered Fifa 06. The trouble is Fifa 06 is only playable on Xbox & doesn't work on the 360.

Sorry I didnt mean to say 07, i ment 06. Didnt 06 and RTWC come out on 360?
[/b]

Nah there is two WC games and they both suck

But if you are gonna get one ,get the latest = World Cup 2006

Im not buying, im just gonna rent. Mp is all im interestd in, pariculaly a MP world cup.

Sorry I didnt mean to say 07, i ment 06. Didnt 06 and RTWC come out on 360?
[/b]

Fifa 06 only came out on current gen consoles. EA didn't make Fifa 06 playable on the 360 because they where bringing out RTWC & WC2006.

Has anyone played Football Manager 2006 on 360???

Since Madden has been delayed i'm thinking of buying this game today to pass the time before Madden.,PES and FIFA are released.

nah man

Will play SR until Madden

Then 1 month later after Madden i believe PES/FIFA are due

Then 1 month after that TW is due

Then i have all these ***les until March 2007 where Brian comes over and raises the bat once again.

Hopefully in the interim Rugger360 2007 is announced...

Has anyone played Football Manager 2006 on 360???

Since Madden has been delayed i'm thinking of buying this game today to pass the time before Madden.,PES and FIFA are released.
[/b]

Yeah I got FM 06 on the 360. My bro is the only one playing it at the mo, He said that the controls are very hard to master, but give it a few days & he is fine on it.
I think he is running 9 leagues & its runs excellent.

ok i hired germany 06 and it has multi user world cup, but no difficulty settings, is this normal for EA soccer games?

ok i hired germany 06 and it has multi user world cup, but no difficulty settings, is this normal for EA soccer games?
[/b]

yes there is difficulty settings - its bloody hard to find........its where u pick the stadium, and mins per half etc..........u may have to unlock it

QUOTE(CeeJay @ Sep 3 2006, 10:39 AM)

yes there is difficulty settings - its bloody hard to find........its where u pick the stadium, and mins per half etc..........u may have to unlock it[/b]

stupid unlocking of difficulty, why dont they just put all the dificulty in there for people who want to play it on the hardest dificulty stratight away :)

F***kin crap, you do hav to unlock it, and there is only one. Normal and super difficult or something!! Wht a crap game i was beating the ai like 9-0 in my first night of play! What about ai setting and sliders like other ea games?! unbelievable!

Latest posts