• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

4 days til French release?

C

coughas

Hey Trev,

Just reading your other post about release dates - its around 4 days until the french release. Has this been confirmed for all platforms considering how close that date is?

Also is the French version only available in French or does it have an english option on the Xbox?
I wanna get my hands on it asap even if i have to buy the french version but wanna know if the language can be changed?

cheers

coughas

That was what I was told - that Rc2006 will ship in France on Friday. Altho if it doesn't, don't shoot the messenger erm .. ie. me.
<

I'm not sure what the configuration is, so not sure whether I would advise buying a French copy.

Actually, thurday is the release date.

I preordered mine, so I'll get it the 21st at best, the 23rd at worst (except if they ship earlier).

I will be able to tell you then if there are other languages - on the PC version at least.

Originally posted by Darhf@Jan 15 2006, 03:30 PM

I preordered mine, so I'll get it the 21st at best, the 23rd at worst (except if they ship earlier).

I will be able to tell you then if there are other languages - on the PC version at least.
When you get it, could you try to extract some kits so I can begin to edit them?

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner+Jan 16 2006, 08:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ Jan 16 2006, 08:01 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Darhf
@Jan 15 2006, 03:30 PM

When you get it, could you try to extract some kits so I can begin to edit them? [/b]
Only if given the permission by Trev, or I'll distribute a template (copyright issues, etc.). That is, if I find out or someone tell me how to extract them.

You've got a template from swordfish?

Wait untill the game comes out and see what the file formats are.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Jan 16 2006, 08:57 AM
You've got a template from swordfish?

Wait untill the game comes out and see what the file formats are.
No, I've got no template, but making one from an in-game kit would be easy, even if my photoshop skills are not so good.

The kits will be in DDS format.

Probably in a compressed .bag file, which only one person knows how to open....at the moment.

its out on friday in some european countries - espana might be one of those.

if not no later than the 3rd of feb

as mentioned in another thread nz release is now in late feb on th 27th. which is terrible if it releaes everywhere else like a month earlier

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 17 2006, 09:28 AM
as mentioned in another thread nz release is now in late feb on th 27th. which is terrible if it releaes everywhere else like a month earlier
where did u hear this ESOJ?

gpstore still got 27Jan2006

ANZAC region is in 2 weeks max

Latest posts