• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

40 year old virgin

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

ok..u know im abit slow..coz i jus watched this 4 tha 1st time yesterday and i must say rassie's first feature film was an heroic act of honesty towards his personal life..

a bio-pic of sorts you say rassie?...yeh???..neat-o!!!!

anyways i watched this and i must say it is one of the funniest movies ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!...MOUNTAIN-LARIOUS!!!!...but anyways..i chersih this film..bloodybrilliant!

talk about it kiddies...oh yeh 40year'old virgins girlfriend in tha end..you know her daughter?..tha one that looks like hillary duff?..whats her name?..she is prettyful!!!

yeah i enjoyed it, except for the music montage at the end, did anyone else think it was gay?

or is it why you thinki am gay?

its just gay :)

and that guy with the top on with him on it, thats gay

i loved the gay bit it was funny

do you know how i know your gay? You have a rainbow bumpersticker on your car that says "I love it when BALLS are in my face".

LOL both of you...

Do you know how I know you're both gay?
Because of the way you hold each other lovingly... :p

Originally posted by EVOL@Jun 22 2006, 08:49 PM
do you know how i know your gay? You have a rainbow bumpersticker on your car that says "I love it when BALLS are in my face".
:lol: :lol:

f***ing brilliant...

do you know how i know your gay? you like coldplay (was going to put tool in there but tis coldplay in the movie)

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jun 21 2006, 11:23 AM
ok..u know im abit slow..coz i jus watched this 4 tha 1st time yesterday and i must say rassie's first feature film was an heroic act of honesty towards his personal life..

a bio-pic of sorts you say rassie?...yeh???..neat-o!!!!

anyways i watched this and i must say it is one of the funniest movies ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!...MOUNTAIN-LARIOUS!!!!...but anyways..i chersih this film..bloodybrilliant!

talk about it kiddies...oh yeh 40year'old virgins girlfriend in tha end..you know her daughter?..tha one that looks like hillary duff?..whats her name?..she is prettyful!!!
Chiro, quick change the thread ***le to 'The 40 yr old Rassie' :p

Latest posts