• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

72 new screenshots

Hehe, pictures of England lifting the world cup, the game must be incredibly easy for the player to make that happen :p

The stadium looks good but the crowd is awful, look at the one looking over the stadium and all the people models are looking towards the camera....kinda freaky if u ask me....

Edit:Thanks for the pics btw :cheers:

interesting thing i noticed

when playing the world cup it looks like they stripped the kits of their sponsor and added the world cup badge and a web ellis trophy on the sleeve, at least that makes it more authentic!!

pretty strange selections for the england team, Catt goal kicker? I dont think so...

doesnt look much different, glad to see some end of tornament celebrations though.

is it just me or in the one picture of the webb ellis up close does it look way to big?

Just noticed that and by jove you're correct! That thing dwarfs the Guinness Premiership trophey.

I didn't see one picture of Wales :cryy: [/b]

939627_20070706_screen006.jpg

Gamespot have got 21 pics up too, dunno if there are any new pics there though.

Aren't those the same celebrations scenes seen on 06? except for the word 'Champions'

It appears that Samoa have the same jerseys

The stadium looks good but the crowd is awful, look at the one looking over the stadium and all the people models are looking towards the camera....kinda freaky if u ask me....[/b]

It does haha

England rated 89 is still way too high

AAWwwww and created players still look like they're gonna turn out retarded!

Can someone confirm that that is the wrong kit for the Manu Samoa, god EA are such lazy pricks they've marginalised small countries who aren't going to make them big bucks and can't even be bothered updating them at all. If that's not evidence of a slapdash effort I don't know what is. Well if someone doesn't save EA by telling me that that is indeed the Manu kit for the WC then they have just lost a customer. Take that assholes.

some nice screens there but as we all know it is the gameplay that counts and for 08 it is uncertain what beast we will get this time.

yeah thy mess up most of thr small nations kits. this year they have given samoa white socks. last year thy were all blue. it would take ten seconds to check the samoan website?

It was a case of, aww why bother! such ass's... I mean what if a samoan player picked up the game looked at the back and saw england's new kit or australia's new kit, then played the game only to get disappointed seeing their old kit?! i bet the rosters for the P.I's and the other island nations are the same... did they pay for they're licenses? if they did, shouldn't they get their moneys worth and do it properly?

Have they posted any super14 screenies? hope they're not trying to hide that its still the old ones

thanks for the photos, but i cant believe that...tonga's kit is way off what theyr's looks like now...its the same as the 2003....and looking at their faces they dont even look like any tongan players..imo they look like the same faces ea gave to tonga in rugby 01..............

..... i thought the whole point of getting the world cup liscence was to get the official kits....it even says playing as your nation in its official kit...in the ea official summary.....as much as i hate ea im still going to get it...sooner or later

second post in a row haha...this mite just be wishfull thinking but....i had a look at the pictures with samoa playing england and tonga playing england....and in both photos england's jersey doesnt have the official 2007 world cup badge on both the sleeve and shirt...also their is no world cup advertisement on samoa + tonga's vs england's photos, all that is said is eden park...this is not where the world cup is being played...so it makes me think that these photos are in the "play now" option...and for the world cup mode they could have their official kits? but they just don't have the liscence to the teams without worldcup...again just a thought

second post in a row haha...this mite just be wishfull thinking but....i had a look at the pictures with samoa playing england and tonga playing england....and in both photos england's jersey doesnt have the official 2007 world cup badge on both the sleeve and shirt...also their is no world cup advertisement on samoa + tonga's vs england's photos, all that is said is eden park...this is not where the world cup is being played...so it makes me think that these photos are in the "play now" option...and for the world cup mode they could have their official kits? but they just don't have the liscence to the teams without worldcup...again just a thought
[/b]

the signs that say eden park refer to a menswear brand, not the auckland stadium. by the looks of the goal posts, they are french stadia. i do doubt they have bothered with the smaller nations kits. and i cant believe they always **** up samoa. its blue jersey, white shorts, blue socks. they wore navy shorts againt england last year but thats it as far as i know. honestly

Small correction on the Samoa kit the socks are a blue and white design, quite cool, though it looks a little like a soccer sock. It's a good thing Fa'atau is doing a full kit update for the Pacific Cup sides and judging from how similar 06 is to 08 those updated kits should be a snap to port over.

Haha EA strike again. On this evidence the entire game but for a few gameplay tweaks is the same, so there is no reason to think the new game will not convert to 06 kits wise.

I figured Samoa will not be licensed with their new kit, even though their kit has been out ages now. I have tried to patch up EA's laziness and re-do these kits and possibly more. Pity they don't do it in the first place!

Latest posts