• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

7's Mod Idea

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Benroser @ Jul 17 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok sorry guys yeah it is a Joke.
I couldn't find out how to make it.[/b]

if i were you i would get myself established more in the forum (eg. +rep) before i start making jokes like that. i'm not pisssd off though dont worry m8 ;)

just a word of caution because others may not take too kindly to things like that.

Hmm, seems a good way of redemption would be to make a mod or something...I don't know...maybe a 7's mod :). Yeah I'm not too worried, I didn't think, with no disrespect intended, that you would be albe to make this mod when good and established Rugby 08 modders like Fa'atau82 find it so difficult.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jul 18 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hmm, seems a good way of redemption would be to make a mod or something...I don't know...maybe a 7's mod :). Yeah I'm not too worried, I didn't think, with no disrespect intended, that you would be albe to make this mod when good and established Rugby 08 modders like Fa'atau82 find it so difficult.[/b]

Hmm.... fair enough.
I have made AIR NZ CUP mods and kicking only mods.
Would be interested in how the "Red Card" Works.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Jul 17 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Benroser @ Jul 17 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if i were you i would get myself established more in the forum (eg. +rep) before i start making jokes like that. i'm not pisssd off though dont worry m8 ;)

just a word of caution because others may not take too kindly to things like that.
[/b][/quote]

Ok but how do I do that?
At the moment I can't even create new posts.

I would like to do more modding, got lots of time now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Benroser @ Jul 18 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Jul 17 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Benroser @ Jul 17 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Ok but how do I do that?
At the moment I can't even create new posts.

[/b][/quote]
Post on the threads and get to be more fimular with some of the members. Also if you can create mods, and you release them on the forum, that is a good way to get rep. I know about rep...I already have 2 points...:|

[/quote]
Post on the threads and get to be more fimular with some of the members. Also if you can create mods, and you release them on the forum, that is a good way to get rep. I know about rep...I already have 2 points...:|
[/quote]

Ok it's not much but I was frustrated when I my players with high strength and the tackle-breaking special ability kept getting tackled.
In the CHIEFS and CRUSADERS I have made all players tackling "0".
This makes the game more realistic.

Please don't bite my head off about the 7's mod lol!

Rapidshare Download

Its called "Fenders.ros"

Latest posts