• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Belgian and a Vietnamese walk into a bar...

Aedaphon

Bench Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Barbarians
I'm just curious where everyone on the forum hails from (in terms of nationality)

If you couldn't guess from the ***le- Half Belgian, Half Vietnamese (living in London... it's a long story)

I'm Belgian, with some Austrian roots via my grandmother family ( mum's side) and a wee bit of French/Greek via my dad's side.
Physical appearance dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, I also get tanned very easily.

My girlfriend is Polish but with some Asian elements, so I call her Poly-Asian :)

Both living in Belgium. Me, born and bred. My girlfriend Polish born and bred

I'm just curious where everyone on the forum hails from (in terms of nationality)

If you couldn't guess from the ***le- Half Belgian, Half Vietnamese (living in London... it's a long story)

So you're saying you were conceived in a bar?

Half Irish - Quarter Corsican(they like this specified) Quarter French

I identify much more with the Irish side due to having lived all my life here and never having gotten a period more than a month in which to immerse myself in the french culture However that's not to say I'm not proud of my french heritage in fact I have far more reputable breeding on my French side :p

I'm fully Irish, only just and according to a lot of my friends who are in a mood to slag me off I'm English. My mum is from Belfast and My dad was born in Northampton to Irish parents from Fermanagh and Down so those who know there Irish geography and history van see what my buddies are getting at.

I am Dutch (born and raised) with my mom being from Uruguayan descend, my father part Austrian and I was married to a South African girl with Danish roots. My son is a boy with many countries to choose from haha

100% Romanian.
Although I might have some tangential links with Greece, but I'm not realy sure.

P.S.: A lot of Irish on the forum :D.

An Englishman from England. It gets more complex if you go back further, but that's besides the point.

Fully English.
Nick-Griffin+24-05-10_0.jpg

This man is happy.

West Philadelphia born and raised.
did you get in one little fight and your mom got scared
I'm only Irish. My mums from Dublin my Dad from Limerick. My grandparents (on my mums side) were from Fermanagh

Last edited:

Latest posts