• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A few weeks...

B

blackbird762p

When one thinks about it,one can't do anything but shake your head,pop another beer and say something "nice" about EA. :ranting:
The game was released a few weeks ago and by now one could have almost hoped that EA would have released a patch for all the little bugs in 08 but instead they simpley turn around and ignore it all....as if it's not there.It would have been nice and perhaps we would have felt a little better about EA if they would have tried to fix the game.But maybe they are so exhausted after their huge and "rewarding" effort making this game that they will need a few more months if they will at all make a patch to fix the game.So let's hope that someone at EA get's a brainwave to fix the game soon.Else we will have to wait for 09 and play 06 in the meantime. :bravo:

When one thinks about it,one can't do anything but shake your head,pop another beer and say something "nice" about EA. :ranting:
The game was released a few weeks ago and by now one could have almost hoped that EA would have released a patch for all the little bugs in 08 but instead they simpley turn around and ignore it all....as if it's not there.It would have been nice and perhaps we would have felt a little better about EA if they would have tried to fix the game.But maybe they are so exhausted after their huge and "rewarding" effort making this game that they will need a few more months if they will at all make a patch to fix the game.So let's hope that someone at EA get's a brainwave to fix the game soon.Else we will have to wait for 09 and play 06 in the meantime. :bravo: [/b]

what were you expecting from EA ?! ... they can't even update a 3 years old roster and give correct stats to the players so i don't think they will do somethig to correct the game !!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :wall: :wall: :wall:

you really didnt think they were going to give you a patch would you? [/b]

There won't be any patches at all unless it's a very critical gameplay issue or something to do with politically correct flags.

You can thank the console market for the lack of game patches these days.

Convinient for the game makers but crap for the PC purchasers.

There won't be any patches at all unless it's a very critical gameplay issue or something to do with politically correct flags.
[/b]

Well, the crash resulting from trys scored when a player is down injured is a pretty big gameplay issue!

And I'd imagine the wrong colouring of so many players skin's is pretty unwise when it comes to being PC

the first one is an issue with gameplay yes, and should be fixed, but i doubt it would be.

the second is only cosmetic, i doubt that they have got the players colours wrong for licenced players, other than licensed players it doesnt matter what players they have, what name they have or anything it doesnt matter.

Latest posts