• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

a funny review

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

I feel like EA has screwed me out of $130 after buying Rugby, Rugby 2005, and now this. Nothing has been changed gameplay wise really. The AI should be the most important part of this game and it seems that it is the last thing that they care about. There is a serious problem with the AI when playing the higher difficulties, when having a match between teams that statistically stack up pretty close, the team I am playing is like the special ed. rugby team vs. the all blacks.

Its so rediculous to attempt to play a game where you can only control one player a time and it seems like if I am not controlling the character, they might as well not even be on my team. But in the meanwhile, the other team has 15 guys ready and waiting to run all over me, especially when they throw it out wide and my backline just lets them run right in between them.

How are you supposed to defend that. I take control of a character and take out the ball runner and they throw it out wide again and before I can even switch to one of the other defenders, they have already run right through my line and I might as well not even have a fullback on the team because he is definitely no help.

This games difficulty is rediculous. Why make it where when you play on club, I win 70-0. But if I go up one difficulty level, I am lucky if I can stop the other team by winning by more than 40?

Really disappointing. The company is more concerned with how realistic the players look and having snow and fog and banners waving in the stands, yet they could care less about the actual gameplay.[/b]

linky dinky for st stinky hinky

it sounds like he just really sux at tha game,he has some gud points...but a 130 bux?...daymm..we got ours for $8 B)

Originally posted by Yeungy@Apr 12 2006, 01:21 PM
He's saying that he payed $130 for all three games :p
we got 06 for 8bux...we got 05 for 8bux...and 04 was a rented one

im saying...all u suckers got ripped off :lol:

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Apr 12 2006, 04:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Yeungy
@Apr 12 2006, 01:21 PM
He's saying that he payed $130 for all three games  :p
we got 06 for 8bux...we got 05 for 8bux...and 04 was a rented one

im saying...all u suckers got ripped off :lol: [/b]
And I got 05 and 06 for free. Guess YOU got ripped off buddy.

Originally posted by josh9@Apr 13 2006, 04:11 AM
I got your mother free
hahaha..im ur sisters father

be a gud little indian josh9 and go drink your dogs ****...i mean have a cup of tea

Originally posted by josh9@Apr 13 2006, 04:11 AM
I got your mother free
Mums normally pay me B)

Back on topic......that guy who reviewed really sucked :lol: :lol: :lol:

....so when you returning the game back to the video store Chiro :huh:

lol.......back on topic again........I can't believe somebody would be that stupid to post a review like that which not only showed everyoe that he sucked.....but also showed that he is a LIAR!!!!1 (no one can get 70 nil against a team if they play the way he does.......also it is highly unlikely to get 70 nil on one level then go up and lose by 40.....this guy is making it up)

...the reviewer must be a hater from an opposing company.......or simply just a dumb hater.....

Latest posts