• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Good Flyhalf

I agree, all you have to do is win, I had 160 or so points when I won Div. 3 and the Knockout Cup after Maintenance 'charges'.

Can I ask in World League it says u need enough points to cover teams whole maintenence to advance. Is this trade points of maintenence points?

played 3 seasons....this ma team

1. m.dunning
2. j.paul
3. j. veitayaki
4. A. Naevo
5. R. Samo
6. Betsen
7. G. Smith
8. S. Sititi
9. J. Rauluni
10. C. Spencer
11. R. Caucau
12. M. Rogers
13. B. Lima
14. L. Tuqiri
15. Motgomery

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 24 2005, 05:04 PM
Can I ask in World League it says u need enough points to cover teams whole maintenence to advance. Is this trade points of maintenence points?
Basically, at the end of the season you get 'charged' the total maintenance cost of your team from your remaining trade points so it's best to save some! That said if you win the league you get 60 or so points, and 80 if you win the cup so it's not too much of a problem if you do well

im looking for a speedy and punting fh, i have piri weepu in sh so he can kick goals(hes like 86 or something, awesome since hes only 25pts!!!) im looking into mcrae, since when i played againced him, he was a bit of a handful, havent checked his stats yet...

Originally posted by jeminem@Mar 24 2005, 11:05 PM
3. j. veitayaki
VEITAYAKI!?!?!?!
<

im fijian but man i really really hate that powerwalking fridge!!!!
<

i dont know why he made it to the fijian team in the rwc 2003

i hate him!

if there was an option to delete players i would of deleted him

actually i might remake him in "create a player" then delete him
<
....lol

i remember when they showed highlights of his so called "brilliance" on roy and hg show

it had him sitting 20 metres from the play watching the match!

......like WTF!?!?!

.....you fat mother....................................................................

Originally posted by sambad5@Mar 26 2005, 04:33 PM
im looking for a speedy and punting fh, i have piri weepu in sh so he can kick goals(hes like 86 or something, awesome since hes only 25pts!!!) im looking into mcrae, since when i played againced him, he was a bit of a handful, havent checked his stats yet...
i ended up getting ben atinga of all people. hes not a fly half, but he plays fullback and centre, (and wing) but hes got the qualities of a fh apart from goal kicking, so if you already have a goal kicker, i highly recomend atinga, he would also work in centre if BOD ever got injured

i couldnt help but say that in rugby 2005 Roger randle is faster than rokocoko and brian lima's stats for tackling is 76.....like wtf!?!

how fast is roger randle 96 he was faster than howlett and rokocoko in 04 hes pretty fast tho they should have a rugby all star weekend for the super 12 to see whose the qucikest players best goal kickers and best 7s squad or 3 on 3 or w.e lol

Latest posts