• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A good half-back?

C

coughas

Hey guys who are some recommendations for a good half back?

i want someone who isnt too prominent like gregan or something but a good value for money buy...

thanks

cool- anyone with really good speed?

and maybe a little info on why they are a good half?

thanks heaps

id proberbly look at blues halfback bill fulton hes got quite good speed and a decent pass. hes ranked in the game as a Fly Half but is actually a srum half. Srum half is listed as his secondary postion but u can play him at halfback it woudnt make a difffence.

Pichot is quite expensive, but has brilliant passing skills and is very quick around the pitch.

Chris Cusiter of scotland - cheap, low maintenance and hes got a supreme pass. jinky wee bugger aswell

Not sure how much he's worth as I've only used him in a European Trophy, but Jason Spice is excellent, he has a 91 for passing.

yup Spice is good, fits perfectly into the "annoying whingy git but you know he can play" category of scrummies.

i got weepu early in the game. he is cheap, better kicker than hellfar, so early on in the game, i recomend him, later on though, once you get a fh that can kick, you might as well get someone else...

In World League I recommend Putting Chupin at Halfback, move either Evans or James to Centre and than put Damm on one of the Wings - that guy carves up in Div 3.

Latest posts