• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Massive Thank You!!!

TRF deserves it :bravo: !!!! this is the best forum I am involved with, it's just great to able to have a proper discussion about something that I feel so passionate about & at the same time have a laugh with some of the things that are posted!!!

Thanks Mystery :ph34r: Dude! :cheers:

TRF deserves it :bravo: !!!! this is the best forum I am involved with, it's just great to able to have a proper discussion about something that I feel so passionate about & at the same time have a laugh with some of the things that are posted!!!

Thanks Mystery :ph34r: Dude! :cheers: [/b]

Ummm read the Thread ;)

zinzan brooke?

its got to be a kiwi, it aint a scotsmen cos there too tight!!

Thanks Mystery :ph34r: Dude! :cheers: [/b]

lol mate, like charlie said, read the thread. I'll even provide you with some of it. Here you go (see below)

BAH!

My mind boggles at the sheer amount of members that will not read this thread and will not know that this was an April fools joke. Countless members will make reference to this fictional rugby player and dozen of us or so who actually pay attention to this thread will have to break the news! lol [/b]

lora needs to read the thread as well. or someone needs to spell it out to him.

Bloody Hell !! :wah: You got me there :lol:

I still stand by what I said though!!!

I was and caught on that it was a joke pretty quickly

lora it was shane williams disguised as a real world class rugby player :D

nelson.gif

HA HA!

Hope that the forum's accoutant has'nt start spending the money he thought was in !!

Getofmeland, did you inform the staff before the joke ?????

Nope, I only informed Dan but knew he wouldn't be affected by it as he works on a Sunday!!!

guys cmon... who else could it be!? high profile in world rugby.. ahem.. :p ME! lol :p

guys cmon... who else could it be!? high profile in world rugby.. ahem.. :p ME! lol :p [/b]

Well if its you then hand over the money before I send the boys round...

He didn't donate any money, ABF donated a signed photo of himself for Charile to put on eBay. The amount the photo sells at, It will go straight into TRF bank account. Currently there 1 bid on the photo from a Mr. G. Glitter, but Charlie can't deliver abroad.

Latest posts