• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Minor Complaint

R

Ripper

I would like to request that Wigan_RLFC replace his signature or at least make it smaller as it is excedding the limit set by the admins.

Youve had a zero tolerance stance on people like Woodie and St Helens, so I dont see why he should get any leeway

It's not that bad, loads up quickly even on 56k and you don't have to scroll down that much.

Originally posted by JJ-@Jul 10 2004, 03:33 AM
It's not that bad, loads up quickly even on 56k and you don't have to scroll down that much.
I have been told it's too big.
<

Where does it say what the limit is?

Originally posted by Dom@Jul 11 2004, 05:45 AM
Yep so wigan, you still need to cut down the other picture you have there
Why the strictness all of a sudden?

There's always been the enforcement of these rules, but we don't get to see them because they're mostly on union threads or requests are made by PM.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 11 2004, 02:29 PM
There's always been the enforcement of these rules, but we don't get to see them because they're mostly on union threads or requests are made by PM.
So how come it took until ripper complained for me to be informed?

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Jul 12 2004, 01:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Jul 12 2004, 01:02 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Dom
@Jul 11 2004, 05:45 AM
Yep so wigan, you still need to cut down the other picture you have there
Why the strictness all of a sudden? [/b]
Doms been going too ask for about a week, but he's been Working overtime at the Kentucky
<

Yep thats true... lotsa work lately, not much time.. can anyone reading this chck their signature sizes please.. would save us a bit of work. Same applies for you St Helens
<

Who cares. Not much traffic here anyways. Just a good solid friendly community chatting about footy.

I never even figured out how to put one of those pictures in my signature in the first place
<
being technologically impaired
<

Originally posted by Dom@Jul 12 2004, 07:03 PM
Yep thats true... lotsa work lately, not much time.. can anyone reading this chck their signature sizes please.. would save us a bit of work. Same applies for you St Helens
<
If mine's too big Dom, can I ask you to resize it for me please, because I don't know how to do it.

OK now can someone please tell me how to do this signature thing because I tried and it didn't really work.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Jul 12 2004, 10:39 PM
OK now can someone please tell me how to do this signature thing because I tried and it didn't really work.
Find the picture that you want on the net.
Right-Click on it and click properties.
On the properties should be the URL of the picture.
Copy the URL.
Then go on edit Signature on my controls and click the IMG button.
Paste the URL into the box that appears.

That should work.

Latest posts