• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A nice addition

L

locksley

I'll be posting another vid on here later.

One point of interest to watch out for... After the aussies win a ruck, they use a set play, when the 1st player picks it up, the reciever shouts, quite clearly, "I'm with you, I'm with you" I thought that was quite a nice touch. Although I'm not too sure if his accent is English.... lol!

cool, cheers dude...

keep firing them out, we're loving getting to see the game in action (at least I am anyways!)... put up as many and as varied as you like locks!

by the way (perhaps this will be shown later?), but has any team in the demo scored against you yet, or for that matter, actually beaten you? (since you learned the controls?)

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Jan 30 2005, 05:37 AM
by the way (perhaps this will be shown later?), but has any team in the demo scored against you yet, or for that matter, actually beaten you? (since you learned the controls?)
I think he would be too embarrassed to say (if he conceded a try) because the only difficulty setting is easy!
<

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Jan 30 2005, 06:37 AM
cool, cheers dude...

keep firing them out, we're loving getting to see the game in action (at least I am anyways!)... put up as many and as varied as you like locks!

Yes they have, he lost his first game 12-0

Then won 35-0, then in the next game was down 14-0 after 30 odd seconds! finished 14-14

Latest posts