• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had this through at work. Covers off goods coming in and out of Europe.

I've heard Rugby League compared to checkers and Rugby Union compared to chess. So I thought I'd make a political comparison. Trump supporters remind me of Rugby League. They're simple and don't require a lot of thought. People who dislike Trump remind me of Rugby Union. They're more complicated and strategic in their decisions.

I'm assuming anything that will get him through the next 48 hours and beyond....

I'm just hoping for enough of a Biden blow out Trump has no choice but to concede. A tight result will be mucky as hell and I don't want to comtemplate a repeat of 4 years ago. Lets just hope poll model take into account shy Trump voters this time...

@TRF_Olyy: If you were replying to my comment I just watched a video made by a Brit on YouTube that compared Rugby League to checkers and Rugby Union to chess. We all know that checkers doesn't require much thought and that reminded me of Trump supporters, hence my comment.

1604398300866.png

Last edited:
So I thought I'd make a political comparison. Trump supporters remind me of Rugby League. They're simple and don't require a lot of thought. People who dislike Trump remind me of Rugby Union.

Haven't watched Rugby League yet (I just started to understand more or less RU :D ),but you killed my desire to watch it :D:D

How do results get released for the American election?
I've seen that the electoral college can take days to sort - so is there no live show type thing like we have with our elections?

Also: Is this thread completely broken for anyone else on desktop?
I think we may have hit the post limit - 597 pages is....a lot

Yeah it isn't letting me reply or anything, but there is a live show - BBC at half 11 and itv at 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts