• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dunno when I lost the ability to say anything on this topic.....but eh......why even bother anymore its not like anyone is listening.

You're amazed that people care about their own issues the most?
That's just basic human nature. It's why diversity is a source of friction and hatred, not a strength in society.
Considering how many people vote against their best interests... including me, yeah it's a bit surprising

White House made up allegations so they could revoke a cnn reporters press pass

Same people who accused ford for lying have now twice in past two weeeks been found actually making up accusations against their perceived enemies.

Justice Ruth bader Ginsburg in hospital with broken ribs... really need her to hold on

if we can't admit that guns are a problem then we have to admit that americans (white men in particular) are just inherently and that we should be in a constant state of fear

Last edited:
White House made up allegations so they could revoke a cnn reporters press pass

Same people who accused ford for lying have now twice in past two weeeks been found actually making up accusations against their perceived enemies.

Justice Ruth bader Ginsburg in hospital with broken ribs... really need her to hold on

if we can't admit that guns are a problem then we have to admit that americans (white men in particular) are just inherently and that we should be in a constant state of fear

I think people need to stop pussy footing around, that reporter needs to sue the white house for slander and libel. There is video evidence and absolutely no case against him. He would win.

Amazing to think of all the fuss about a reporter making minimal contact with an intern when the bloke running the white house likes grabbing pussies

It's crazy how so many can call America the land of the free while simultaneously praising a government that releases clearly doctored video to discredit the free press

Anybody remember the controversy surrounding Cory Lewandowsky grabbing a women by the arm a couple years ago?

It's embarrassing that the Democrats have a woman beater and a senator who had sex with underage prostitutes elected a couple days ago.

Considering how many people vote against their best interests... including me, yeah it's a bit surprising
How do you vote against your interests?
I suspect you vote for your specific class interests, and against the interests of the next class closest to you. Typical behavior.

It's crazy how so many can call America the land of the free while simultaneously praising a government that releases clearly doctored video to discredit the free press

Last edited:
Anybody remember the controversy surrounding Cory Lewandowsky grabbing a women by the arm a couple years ago?
Context is everything (I know your small brain doesn't understand this). But that's the rights way simplify everything into its most base value creating correlation when actual analysis there is none. There is a big difference of handling someone who poses no immediate threat and someone defending their right to ask questions and not be shut down by the government for asking those questions. you do understand why its importnat to have a press right? No sorry I forget you only care about the press when they report the facts you want to hear.

It's embarrassing that the Democrats have a woman beater and a senator who had sex with underage prostitutes elected a couple days ago.
Citation Needed

Context is everything (I know your small brain doesn't understand this). But that's the rights way simplify everything into its most base value creating correlation when actual analysis there is none. There is a big difference of handling someone who poses no immediate threat and someone defending their right to ask questions and not be shut down by the government for asking those questions. you do understand why its importnat to have a press right? No sorry I forget you only care about the press when they report the facts you want to hear.

Citation Needed
I have a slightly above average brain.

New Jersey Senator Menendez was accused by federal prosecutors of having sex with under age prostitutes. He was reelected.
Democratic Deputy Chair Keith Ellison was accused of assault by his ex girlfriend. Her son claimed to be a witness. He was a congressman at the time, and was elected Minnesota Attorney General despite the allegations. Mr. Ellison also argued for a separate black ethno-state while he was in college and defended Louis Farrakhan. I'm not offended by either of these opinions. It's interesting that the Democrat Party no. 2 is allowed to be an anti-Semite and a separatist, at least at one point in his life.
You apparently never heard of these allegations. Compare them to Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore or Bret Kavanaugh. That is why conservatives don't trust the media.

Last edited:
I'm not American, I'm English we only get the big stories here.

Mendendez - 2012 allegation (so has had 6 years for the court of public opinion and any allegation to be properly investigated), women have since said they were paid to make such allegations.
Ellison - Can't find a reference in wikipedia page and I'm not bothering to read up on reputable sources.

And you misunderstand my politics, all allegations should be properly investigated and those people should be disbarred from holding public office if it is an appointment until those allegations have been properly investigated. If a person is elected to prevent smear campaign ejecting a person once the person is on the ballot they should be allowed to run but removed from office if a conviction is found.

In the case of Kavanaugh a reputable claim was made and that claim was not properly investigated and thats where the problem lies.

I'm not American, I'm English we only get the big stories here.

Mendendez - 2012 allegation (so has had 6 years for the court of public opinion and any allegation to be properly investigated), women have since said they were paid to make such allegations.
Ellison - Can't find a reference in wikipedia page and I'm not bothering to read up on reputable sources.

And you misunderstand my politics, all allegations should be properly investigated and those people should be disbarred from holding public office if it is an appointment until those allegations have been properly investigated. If a person is elected to prevent smear campaign ejecting a person once the person is on the ballot they should be allowed to run but removed from office if a conviction is found.

In the case of Kavanaugh a reputable claim was made and that claim was not properly investigated and thats where the problem lies.
Actual federal prosecutors in an actual court said that the claims of Menendez sleeping with underage prostitutes might be true. I have no idea if they were, but that seems more credible than some random chick who doesn't remember any details about Kavanaugh, and who's only corroborating witnesses deny her story. I guess women might lie sometimes. Who knew?

Here's an article talking about the abuse claims on Mr. Ellison:
https://www.npr.org/2018/08/13/638199556/congressman-accused-of-domestic-abuse-by-former-girlfriend
What's indisputable is that the current no. 2 in the Democrat Party once advocated for a separate black ethno-state and supported anti-Semites.

Last edited:
Emphasis on "might"
I know.....

On the Ellison allegations, there should be an investigation allegations were made. He's already on the ballot so you can't stop the election but he should be removed if found to be true.

Its unlikely though because

"The alleged video was not included in the Facebook post and has not been provided to MPR News. There are no police reports or court documents confirming the incident. "

Claiming to have a Smoking Gun but not actually providing it to authorities or reporting it to authorities is dubious at best.

If they weren't racist, bigoted, paradoxical foreign rulers you'd almost have to admire the DUP's commitment to ensuring no one has a government. Currently they're ensuring that Northern Ireland will break the record for being the "country" that endures the longest amount of time without a government because they don't want the Irish language on road signs. All the while they're doing a damned good job taking Westminster down too... Crafty ********.

But surely the Irish language is English?
Here, I'm trying to get some debate going about all this **** going on. Why is this the first time in history ye decide to focus on Ireland and not just say "oh yes, something is happening over there", not care and just begin discussing your own problems?

The brown stuff is about to hit the fan. If there are cabinet resignations in the next few days and the DUP don't support May then it's game over for her. You can already see the Ref#2 champions gearing up for a massive campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.